Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badlands 6-19-05

Went to the badlands again (I really need to find new places). Met up with IGotADisneyJeep and the guy I helped get his lift kit put on. Probably the best time I had out there even though it was the shortest amount of time I've stayed. Started off playing in the rocks and then finished the day with some easy trail riding. We all went out to eat before heading home and well it was a great time with great people.

Chad's jeep:

Mike

This is me in all my glory

I found out the hard way that both diffs stuck on rocks lets you go no where...it was fun and a little tug from behind and off I went, with a new line.

Leaving my marks in various places

The rest are here
    Last edited by tjrubicon; 06-18-05, 11:46 PM.
    04 Rubicon
    4.5" RE Super Flex
    1" BL
    CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
    Currie Anti-rock swaybar
    35" el cheapos
    Front Bumper & Rockers

looks like you had fun, the trail rideing looks fun too
    censored for having an opinion

Comment

Yeah, I had a lot of fun. The funnies tpart of the trip was when we were getting ready to leave and decided to hit the RTI ramp. When I had my jeep on it, my gf decided to start putting the top up and opened the tailgate.....jeep started going over. As soon as she opened it, the driveside rear tire left the ground and it just kept going. I grabbed the tub and started pulling and she's like "why are you doing that?" Silly girls...

I was low ridin I think I found a new way to go with the heep,,can you say low cog?
      04 Rubicon
      4.5" RE Super Flex
      1" BL
      CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
      Currie Anti-rock swaybar
      35" el cheapos
      Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

Sweet pics! Glad you found some folks to meet up with too. At least with my new 20" widescreen monitor I don't have to scroll the page anymore to see the pics!
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Yeah, I uploaded the pics at work because of the highspeed and there were so many and I didn't have a way to resize them. I thought photobucket automatically resized em, guess not. And I'm also an idiot, those were taken on the 18th not the 19th.
          04 Rubicon
          4.5" RE Super Flex
          1" BL
          CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
          Currie Anti-rock swaybar
          35" el cheapos
          Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

Here's a few more from Mike of Chad's jeep on the trails. Doess't look like anyone got his wave though

04 Rubicon
            4.5" RE Super Flex
            1" BL
            CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
            Currie Anti-rock swaybar
            35" el cheapos
            Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

Working...
            X