Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys, i think im going to sit this one out. too tight on time. i'd rather do it another day where if something breaks, i dont get fired. hhah. you guys have a good time and i'll meet you guys there another time.
    1978 CJ7, 304 V8, T-150, locked AMC 20 with Superior Axles, Warn M8000, RE 2.5" lift, 31"BFG mudterrains, Naked and dirty 7 months of the year! Cant wait to get more!

Comment

sry this is kinda late but i cant make the run, the jeep broke down on me today and i had to get it towed home, i fixed the problem but i think its karma kicking in telling me not to go. hope too see you guys next time

Justin
      ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
      |ŻŻŻL--D|||||D 33"
      ()_)Ż()_) ŻŻ )_) Armor
      Locked and Ready

Comment

I stopped at the ranger station today and they said if the sign is down the road is open- He states that some of the trails were washed out during the rain and he thought it may be tough - but it is open as far has he knows.

Bouquet side is open.
        Kirk
        1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

I was there today (Saturday) and ran all the trails, they're all open. Went up Lookout, down the backside to Buoquet and back up the "Black diamond" trail, and down Rowhers. They were all in great shape. Enjoy!

Comment

See ya there! We'll keep the meet place the same, 1st. staging area 9:00am to keep things simple then run the trails. We can decide a route from there, CB ch.4.

B&T TJ

Comment

Working...
            X