Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry canyon/BC 108, 05/08

Well the run was a small turnout but a good time, Met CJ brian, paul tyler, and willys 2004, a good bunch of people, The run was great even though alot of the rocks and stuff had been washed away according to paul, I didnt get any pics but not sure if anybody else did, but it was fun, Thanks to paul for leading the pac, He found us some good terrain to play in.. :smile:
    We did find out one thing, It is good to have a fat guy with you when you bend a leaf spring ( ) we found a new way to straighten springs, Jack it up, and get a bunch of guys to jump up and down on jeep, It works great!!!!! Looked as good as new and got him off the trail and home,, Hope to see you guys again on the trail..
    04TJ, 4.0 5spd
    4" rough country springs
    Nth degree arms upper and lower
    1" Currie MML/BL
    Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
    33"BFG MT's
    Lock-rite in the front

This was my first run with anybody from MJR and I had a alot of fun. Just wish we didnt have to cut it short because of M-day and a bent spring. I look forward to see you guys on the trail again. Paul when Miller opens you need to lead a group up there. I'll go for sure I've been wanting to go since I started building my CJ last July. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
    X