Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3N93 - Holcomb Creek

Has anyone run this trail lately? The last I heard (from someone that tried to run it about a month ago) it was impassable do to multiple wash outs. I was planning on leading a large group in a couple of weeks and wanted to get an update.

Thanks...
    [COLOR=Red] '91 YJ 4.O, Auto, 4" Superlift, 33x12.50 MT/R's, Detriot Locker, Warn 9000XDI, York Air, SYE, Belly Up...[/COLOR]

One mans impassable is another jeeps playground.

Had a guy say that once and it just made for a better run.
    BullDog Dave
    Keep the rubber side down (mostly)
    1975 CJ-5 (Partially)

Comment

Its open group from riverside went thru 2 weeks ago
      Locked up fourbanger (Poor Mans Rubicon)

Comment

Great, thanks for the update...
        [COLOR=Red] '91 YJ 4.O, Auto, 4" Superlift, 33x12.50 MT/R's, Detriot Locker, Warn 9000XDI, York Air, SYE, Belly Up...[/COLOR]

Comment

When are you planning on going? I may be going up there to pre run some trails, maybe I can hook up with you guys??
          Supe
          97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
          Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

its open, i ran the exit by the water crossing the other day. and a big group was coming down.

Comment

Originally posted by TJSUPE
              When are you planning on going? I may be going up there to pre run some trails, maybe I can hook up with you guys??
              It's a club event Memorial Day weekend. I'm trail boss for the weekend and we will be hitting Holecomb Creek, John Bull, Gold Mountain, and Heartbreak Ridge (and maybe some others).

Comment

Working...
              X