Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:thumbs_up Looks like i will be able to make it, Where are you gonna be starting the trail at?? I will be coming into I-5 at the 138 (gorman) Any chance to meet you guys there or at the fly J??
    04TJ, 4.0 5spd
    4" rough country springs
    Nth degree arms upper and lower
    1" Currie MML/BL
    Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
    33"BFG MT's
    Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Originally posted by avnative
      :thumbs_up Looks like i will be able to make it, Where are you gonna be starting the trail at?? I will be coming into I-5 at the 138 (gorman) Any chance to meet you guys there or at the fly J??
      What is the severity of this?? 4" lift, some armor, but unlocked 35 with a light foot..
      04TJ, 4.0 5spd
      4" rough country springs
      1" Currie MML/BL
      33"BFG MT's
      Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Originally posted by avnative
        Great! I am glad you can come. We will meet at the flying J at around 9 a.m. Be reeady to drive off by 9:10 at the latest.

The trail starts about 20 miles from Flying J up lockwood valley road.

As for severity, you will be fine. It is a wide river bed. There are boulders to big and obstacles to hard for any of us, but right next to it is an area that is easy to pass. BC109 is fine for anyone. You can decide how hard to make it.

My jeep is white with a snorkel. Keep an eye out for us around 9 at Flying Js.

BY THE WAY...EVERYONE REMEMBER TO BRING A LUNCH. WE WILL EAT ON THE TRAIL.
        Last edited by paultyler; 05-07-05, 01:15 AM.
        92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

Great!!! I will park by the restraunt in the car parking area, Jeep is silver, black top, and license plate is my name on here..
          04TJ, 4.0 5spd
          4" rough country springs
          1" Currie MML/BL
          33"BFG MT's
          Lock-rite in the front

Comment

We'll be at flyin J's at 9 am. Any other changes email me at skij450@yahoo.com Thanks

Comment

Hey guys.

Well I got the leaf spring I bent fixed. I had to replace both front spring packs. They were $100 each. Ouch.

But it could have been worse. It is what I get for not looking were I was going.

See you next time.
              92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

sounds good

I see alot of ya,ll are meeting at Mc,donalds. I know where that is how much further is it from there where the trail run begin,s?? Curious because I,m wanting to join in sound,s like fun and i,ve already met SarJeeper from Big Tujuna a few weeks back had fun...let me know Please THANKS..Geeb......
                "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Hey Geeb...wrong post! Check the dates!

Comment

Closed. Please see Trail Report if Available.
                    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
                    X