Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by igofshn
    I'd love to go but my son is getting married on the 19th. I'll have a house full of relatives. I'm only an hour and a half from pismo.
    Still gonna be full on sunday the 20th?? If not I'll meet you there.. Unless i die or weather gets real bad Im gonna make it...
    04TJ, 4.0 5spd
    4" rough country springs
    Nth degree arms upper and lower
    1" Currie MML/BL
    Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
    33"BFG MT's
    Lock-rite in the front

Comment

so glad you guys are going

who ever is going if you pm me i will give you my cell so we can met up.. an if any of you like country music i go t a bar where i live if any one wants to go. but that you all for posting.. about pismo it changes every day it is never the same you really have to watch out for all of a sudden drop offs you can really get hurt if you do not watch out you will need a flags to on your jeeps if you go in the dunes but i'm sure you all know that ty again let me know how i can help any of you get there
      2004 TJ stock
      photo of me an my baby

jeep girl do it better!!
      wanted good man taking apps inquir with in

Comment

Originally posted by avnative
        Still gonna be full on sunday the 20th?? If not I'll meet you there.. Unless i die or weather gets real bad Im gonna make it...
        I really can't make it then. Some other time.
        1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

I don't know if I'll be going out there this weekend. I was planning on meeting one of my dad's college buddies in Santa Barbara and then headed over there, but due to funds I think that opportunity will have to pass. We'll see. :-(
          Bryan
          2003 black TJ 4.0 manual
          front-OX-35 rear-OX-44 4.88
          Rock-It Man rear bumper + rock rails, currie front bumper

Comment

I edited the calendar event to add a roll call to help better organize your run ...
            Click here if you're going!
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I'm in, Sunday the 20th. It's more of a recon day trip for a weekend trip in early May. I haven't been there in a very long time so a friend and I will be looking for areas to camp (will get gps cords.) and meet up with others there. We're shooting for late morning to be there, look for us, a very shinny Black & Tan Tj Sahara and a Silver Grand and yes we're bringing the kids too.

Looking forward to this, B&T TJ

Comment

I should be up for it, weather man is saying rain so gonna watch and see, Im gonna go across 166 from 5 to 101, (A very beautiful drive right now)
                04TJ, 4.0 5spd
                4" rough country springs
                1" Currie MML/BL
                33"BFG MT's
                Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Hey everyone.. so whats the deal, how many people are going? Doesnt look like im going to mammoth so i could spend a day in pismo. Id like to head out sat night though.. what about everyone else.. ?

Comment

Originally posted by RUGD JP
                    Hey everyone.. so whats the deal, how many people are going? Doesnt look like im going to mammoth so i could spend a day in pismo. Id like to head out sat night though.. what about everyone else.. ?
                    Myself, a friend and AVNative will be there Sunday late morning. I like to check it out then make plans to go back in early May of a weekend trip. I wanted to talk to you about the trailer rentals so if your going to be there that would be cool.

B&T TJ

Comment

ya ill get that phone # for you you gotta give them a couple weeks notice.

edit: heres the link http://www.luv2camp.com prices have gone up
                      Last edited by RUGD JP; 03-16-05, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Sounds like fun but I already have plans for the Grand Canyon this weekend............in the snow
                        *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
                        Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
                        Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

Originally posted by RUGD JP
                          Looks like the weather wont be bad so im all for it, Im gonna get with B&Ttj and see what way there gonna go up, and decide where to meet. Hwy 166 from 5 over to 101 is a beautiful drive right now as it is all green and a lake that was empty has alot of water in it now and just a beautiful sight..
                          04TJ, 4.0 5spd
                          4" rough country springs
                          1" Currie MML/BL
                          33"BFG MT's
                          Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Rugd jp, clear your messages, tried to pm ya but your full..
                            04TJ, 4.0 5spd
                            4" rough country springs
                            1" Currie MML/BL
                            33"BFG MT's
                            Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Originally posted by avnative
                              Rugd jp, clear your messages, tried to pm ya but your full..
                              cleaned em out

Comment

Working...
                              X