Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calico Pres Day Weekend

A group of us are going to Calico next weekend. Some of us will be camping at the KOA and others are going to make a day run of it. We will be going up Doran and down Odessa. On Sunday we will be tourists in Calico for the Presidents Day / Civil War festivities.
    On Saturday we are meeting at Ghost Town Road and the entrance to Calico. Meeting time is 0830 departing at 0900. If anyone would like to join us you are welcome.
    DesertYJ
    29 Palms
    "I Love It When She Crawls On All 4's"

Hmmm wonder if I can talk my wife into letting me go this time. It is a 3-day weekend
    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Originally posted by DesertYJ
      A group of us are going to Calico next weekend. Some of us will be camping at the KOA and others are going to make a day run of it. We will be going up Doran and down Odessa. On Sunday we will be tourists in Calico for the Presidents Day / Civil War festivities.
      On Saturday we are meeting at Ghost Town Road and the entrance to Calico. Meeting time is 0830 departing at 0900. If anyone would like to join us you are welcome.
      Oooooo, Calico...... Any specific rig requirements you'd like to see tag-alongs have? I'm interested, especially since that's my backyard.

Jeri Lyn
      Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Calico Pres Day Weekend

Hey I know its late but about 7 of us are doing Doran/odessa in calico this weekend staying 2 the KOA Fri Sat Maybe Sun Chan 4 give a holler if anybody is down there (and any other trails we can find instoddard valley

Russ

Comment

I would love to, but I am installing my new (new to me) axles this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertYJ
            Forecast says rain all weekend. Is the run on even if it's raining?

Jeri lYn
            Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

just so no one is confused ... I just merged this thread with the other calico thread.

^^^ scroll up to see new post
              Last edited by sarah; 02-17-05, 10:29 PM. Reason: scroll up
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
              X