Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randsburg area - Saturday 2-5

I think I will go wandering around Randsburg Saturday - Exploring and no real plans -

Anyone interested?
    Kirk
    1997 Jeep Wrangler

I'm not sure of the road conditions - opened or closed so it is a no guarantee what will be happening out there.
    Kirk
    1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

and I just got a GSP I need to put to use, damm! Got to work both days this weekend, (yes Super Bowl Sunday) next time. Sorry Kirk I rather go wheelin.

Tom

Comment

Wish I could go. Gonna be in LA this weekend though.
        [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
        [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Where is Randsburg ?
          92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

Randsburg.

Hey Paul, Randsburg is out kind of by California City. It is off of hwy 14 past Mojave. I've seen you cruising around town, you have a nice Jeep. I'm in the Khaki Unlimited with the snorkel.

Comment

I remember seeing you. No one else but you and me seems to have a snorkel.
              92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

Working...
              X