Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x4 Cruise night

Every friday night Flames restaurant in Northridge holds a cruise night, the vehicles that show up there are mostly classic hot rods, to newer muscle cars. Well its about to change a little To anyone who'd like to come, we'll be there this friday night. I called and spoke to them, some vehicles start to show up around 3pm(my guess is these are the old retired folks that have nothing to do on a friday afternoon) but the rest show up at 630pm- and it goes till about 930-10pm. The lady i spoke to happened to mention her husband who is the owner is also a avid 4wheeler and that he'd like to join us, and also suggested if we have enough vehicles that we should start a 4wheel night on saturdays.
    anyway the place is called Flames its on the corner of Corbin and Plummer, in the Kmart shopping center.
    9350 Corbin Ave.
    everyone gets 10% off food and drinks.

What time do you plan on being there? There are some people on another website talking about going to.
    *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
    Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
    Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

couple of my buddies should be there by 530-6.. i dont get off till 630-7 so ill be there hopefully by 730.
      keep a eye out for this rig, His name is Ron he should be there pretty early along with a couple other toyotas and some jeeps.

Comment

Awww that RockCrawlinToy? I posted your info about the 4x4 cruise on ACORA and they thought I got the info from Ron, but I told them I don't know Ron.
        Last edited by CMeTopless818; 02-03-05, 03:32 PM.

Comment

LOL yup thats Rokcrawlin toy...

Comment

I'd like to go but that's a little to far for me, especially since I'd have to drive through LA, if your further south near San Diego, hollar at me.
            [COLOR=black]1979 CJ5, 4" Lift, 33", TBI[/COLOR]

Comment

Hey everyone, a quick update on the 4x4 cruise night, the 1st one went well, had about 8 or 9 rigs show up, a couple nice jeeps and some well built toyotas. The next one will be on Feb 19th, Sat at 6pm, were hoping for a better turnout from the Jeep community so if u have nothing to do, stop by geta bite to eat meet some new people.

Comment

Originally posted by RUGD JP
                Hey everyone, a quick update on the 4x4 cruise night, the 1st one went well, had about 8 or 9 rigs show up, a couple nice jeeps and some well built toyotas. The next one will be on Feb 19th, Sat at 6pm, were hoping for a better turnout from the Jeep community so if u have nothing to do, stop by geta bite to eat meet some new people.
                I'll try........I'll be at TDS pre-run depends on traffic and if I feel like driving another 5 miles

Comment

Hey guys a quick reminder, we will be there tomarrow night for anyone who'd like to come and hang out, we'll be there between 530-6.

Comment

My plans changed so I'll be there

Comment

Originally posted by RUGD JP
                      Every friday night Flames restaurant in Northridge holds a cruise night, the vehicles that show up there are mostly classic hot rods, to newer muscle cars. Well its about to change a little To anyone who'd like to come, we'll be there this friday night. I called and spoke to them, some vehicles start to show up around 3pm(my guess is these are the old retired folks that have nothing to do on a friday afternoon) but the rest show up at 630pm- and it goes till about 930-10pm. The lady i spoke to happened to mention her husband who is the owner is also a avid 4wheeler and that he'd like to join us, and also suggested if we have enough vehicles that we should start a 4wheel night on saturdays.
                      anyway the place is called Flames its on the corner of Corbin and Plummer, in the Kmart shopping center.
                      9350 Corbin Ave.
                      everyone gets 10% off food and drinks.
                      so do you guys ever come up towards santa barbara area for jeep night i'm a nooby jeep girl
                      2004 TJ stock
                      photo of me an my baby

jeep girl do it better!!
                      wanted good man taking apps inquir with in

Comment

Well the weather has warmed up a bit, and were gonna give this another shot hoping we could slowly get a bigger turnout. This might be a late notice but we had to clear a couple things up before we decided. The Cruise nite will he happening tomarrow night at the original location Flames in Northridge. Unfourtanetly I wont be there due to prior arrangments. This is also been printed in the Cal4Wheel In Gear paper so hopefully this will give us a better turnout.

Comment

Maybe, on my way taking my Mom out for her B-Day dinner.

Comment

Saturday April 9,2005 530-6pm will be there.

Comment

Well I looked at this post just a little too late for last night but..... Maybe the next one. Will it be this Saturday or is it once a month?? BTW this is for any of your Toyota friends.... A guy near me rolled his 1991 Xtra Cab V6 4x4 truck and is sellin' it for parts. Always lookin' out for fellow Wheelers here....more info here

Rick
                              Last edited by JeepGal; 04-10-05, 01:36 PM.
                              " [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Life-is-Good![/COLOR] "
                              Rick W6RE

Comment

Working...
                              X