Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumont Dunes, President's Day 2005

Dumont Dunes - February 21st!

The Las Vegas Jeep Jamboree brings out lots of Jeeps - to add to the quads, dirtbikes, campers, races, dune buggies and about 100,000 crazy duners President's Day weekend!

There is a lovely entrance fee of $20 per vehicle, to help pay for services/rangers at the dunes.

I'm pretty sure we'll be there for the 3rd year in a row - anyone else?
    Last edited by sarah; 01-24-05, 07:58 PM.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

This was 3 years ago @ Dumont: this should be funny for anyone that knows Rick's Jeep, hehe

Comment

I'll Be There, I Camped Right Next To You Guys 2 Years Ago. I Haved The Big Blue And Silver Chevy With The Tint Trailer And My White Xj.

Comment

Originally posted by dirty dykstra
        I'll Be There, I Camped Right Next To You Guys 2 Years Ago. I Haved The Big Blue And Silver Chevy With The Tint Trailer And My White Xj.
        Rock on, do you have a group going with you? It's lookin' like it might just be us this year. Unless BULLSEYE will get off his a55 and go too yup, that's a big *hint*

Rick's other dune buddy is moving to Seattle.

Comment

Right Now It Looks Like It's Just Me. 2/14 Is My Wedding Aniversory, But Me And My Wife Seperated The Day After Christmas. My Friends Haven't Decided If There Going Yet. I Have A Yfz 450, It Has Hellbound Graghics On It With Red Tribal Flames.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
            Rock on, do you have a group going with you? It's lookin' like it might just be us this year. Unless BULLSEYE will get off his a55 and go too yup, that's a big *hint*

Rick's other dune buddy is moving to Seattle.
            hey their you know i would love to go but I have an kiln outage when i get back home ,. plus i thought that presidents day was nt till around the 22 , if i can swing it i might go then ,i have some friends going up there that week end so we will see .
            I like that picture that was a windy weekend i remember that one
            A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

Comment

Originally posted by bullseye
              hey their you know i would love to go but I have an kiln outage when i get back home ,. plus i thought that presidents day was nt till around the 22 , if i can swing it i might go then ,i have some friends going up there that week end so we will see .
              I like that picture that was a windy weekend i remember that one
              HEY! maybe you're right about the date ... I will double check, I had got the date from the permit store .com -- that pic is from my first dunes trip, can you believe i went back?

Comment

Yah Presidents Day Is The 21 Of Feb. I Have To Work Tell Noon On The 19th So I Will Be Leaving From Work On Saturday. It Only Takes Me An Hour To Get There From Here.

Comment

Originally posted by dirty dykstra
                  Yah Presidents Day Is The 21 Of Feb. I Have To Work Tell Noon On The 19th So I Will Be Leaving From Work On Saturday. It Only Takes Me An Hour To Get There From Here.
                  yeah sorry about that wrong date posted there. it's fixed, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                    yeah sorry about that wrong date posted there. it's fixed, thanks!
                    NO PROBLEM, SO WHO'S ALL GOING?

Comment

I will be going to Calico that weekend with a group of about 20. We are going to be staying at the KOA. Calico has Civil War reenactments and displays all weekend.
                      DesertYJ
                      29 Palms
                      "I Love It When She Crawls On All 4's"

Comment

I have plans to do a TDS pre-run on Saturday the 19th.

I went 2 years ago to see the Civil War reenactments, it was interesting talking to the people that travel around the US to do that.
                        *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
                        Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
                        Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

I think we're going to bail on this one due to weather and lack of interest ... our other dune buddies aren't going either ... twenty bucks to get in ... seems like we'd be a better candidate for next month.

Comment

I am going up there with my dad and his group from Vegas.
                            Nevada Backroaders.

Should be fun.

Navy-Jeepster
                            Proud to serve
                            Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
                            Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

Originally posted by Navy-Jeepster
                              I am going up there with my dad and his group from Vegas.
                              Nevada Backroaders.

Should be fun.

Navy-Jeepster
                              Proud to serve
                              I'm from Vegas too I'm going up saturday and staying tell monday night.

Comment

Working...
                              X