Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IMPORTANT information regarding TDS Safari this year!

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT information regarding TDS Safari this year!

Hi all. I know I don't post much, but this is important info for anyone who is going to TDS this year:

This is important for ALL people using the Truckhaven area for wheeling.
    As you turn off of Hwy 86 onto N. Marina Dr. there's appx. 3/4 mile of
    pavement before it turns to dirt. On the south side (left) of the pavement
    are some old paved streets. That area is now under developement as a housing
    subdivision and is [COLOR=Red]**OFF LIMITS**[/COLOR] to ANY camping/wheeling. Over Christmas/New Years
    about 200 survey stakes were ripped out and it cost the developer a lot of $$$$
    to replace them. At the present time the developer is "Pro 4x4", so let's NOT
    fawk this up by damaging the developement.
    '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Thanks for the info, Hopefully everbody will respect those and keep the developer on our side...

How is the ground there after all the rains?? Still gonna make for good event if we dont get any little rain by then???
    04TJ, 4.0 5spd
    4" rough country springs
    Nth degree arms upper and lower
    1" Currie MML/BL
    Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
    33"BFG MT's
    Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Truckhaven mud sucks, but it dries out pretty fast. I was out there New Year's, and it was good. There was mud, but by the middle of the day on Saturday it was all good.

Unless it rains hard the week before the event, you wouldn't even know it got wet there.
      '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

PMd ya

( stickied it btw )
        Last edited by JeepGal; 01-20-05, 11:54 AM.
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Good info! Thanks Pete!
          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
            PMd ya

( stickied it btw )
            YOu guys gonna make this?? Is everyone from this board gonna try and camp close or in a group?? Im taking the motorhome and my son is going if he gets his grades up high enough.. The boss has already told me i have that weekend off
            04TJ, 4.0 5spd
            4" rough country springs
            Nth degree arms upper and lower
            1" Currie MML/BL
            Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
            33"BFG MT's
            Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Originally posted by AVNATIVE
              YOu guys gonna make this?? Is everyone from this board gonna try and camp close or in a group?? Im taking the motorhome and my son is going if he gets his grades up high enough.. The boss has already told me i have that weekend off
              Yup. We will be together. Please try and keep all TDS plans in the planning thread.
              http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3229
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
              X