Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Fairview Valley ??

Can anyone tell me where that is, I live up in Running Springs. I believe it's somewhere out in the high desert but unsure ?? Thanks , Keith

Im sure Rick and Sarah have GPS coords...its in their backyard.

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

yup, north side of apple valley ... take hwy 18 to central road north, cahuilla east, and it's hard to tell from my GPS but around 34°32.797, 117°05.158 we headed north again. that should get you back to the dry lake eventually, and once you get to it, you can head to the sweet rock formations to the north east-ish and spend at least a day exploring the area.

watch out for quads and cars (that car is gone now!) on the lakebed.

when are you interested in going? we may be able to organize a run.

Last edited by sarah; 01-07-05, 12:26 PM.
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Great thanks , the pics look great , looks like alot of fun .

Comment

Originally posted by mtnjp
          Great thanks , the pics look great , looks like alot of fun .
          what's your jeep setup like?
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

My Jeep

Well , thanks for asking. It is a 02 TJ , 4" teraflex lift, SYE, Currie Front track bar, D30/44 combo, LOD rear bumper, Jeeperman front bumper, 33x12.50 BFg MT's, and other assorted gadgets and such. It cirrently has 3.73 gears. Making the big decision now on gears and a locker. Most of my wheeling is of a moderate nature,but I do go out frequently. The big question is I guess 4.56 gears and a full detroit in the back or .........no gears and detroit tru-tracs front and rear. But anyhow after that is done it will be pretty much done for my needs. At least till I find something cool to buy!! Feel free to chime in I you have any thoughts .............

Comment

Working...
            X