Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calico Question...

Ok i think i may going up to Calico soon and have front tow points but not rear. Do you think that'll b ok or do i need a rear tow point also. I'll b running duran but will b bypassing the first section. I'm runnin 4" lift on 32's and am fullly skidded. what do you guys think

If you have lockers you won't need the hooks. But...you never know. If you need it and don't have it...you can always strap the axle or use a Hi-Lift I guess.

All that being said, tow points front and rear should be considered standard equipment for off roading.
    92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

Are you running it alone?
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

no, i'm going with a large group of around 20. I ordered a rear bumper w/ a hitch but i don't thinks it going to come in on time so thats why i don't have it.

Comment

It's been raining alot up in the desert, the trail may be a bit harder than usual. Let us know when you head up, Rob.
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Just make sure the person ahead of you waits for you. And realize that you wont be rescuing anyone behind you. That said, youll probably be fine. Dont go too long without them though.

Have fun!

Tam
            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
            Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by tam
              Just make sure the person ahead of you waits for you.
              Well said, for any trail run that is. Everyone always seems to forget to "look behind."
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
              X