• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanna play in the snow!!!!
    [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
    [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Awesome writeups guys!!!! For whatever it's worth, I totally enjoyed all of them
      03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
      "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Originally posted by H8PVMT
        I wanna play in the snow!!!!
        http://myjeeprocks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3381

got my snow chains on order- they'll be here thursday

Comment

no snow for me for a while. Need new tires for sure.
          Supe
          97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
          Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

wow! that is one hell of a story
            where are the pictures?

i once got simularly stuck on 3n-14 in the snow. i know how you feel... well, kind of
            i was a real dumb ass and the only vehicle, but i understand the panic of possibly having to leave your vehicle out there.
            by the way, mine was 15 years ago, before the flames begin
            i have wised up a bit since then

i am glad you guys all made it out with your rigs, and no one was hurt or frost-bitten.
            now lets see those pics!
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

I think we definatly learned a few lessons, nad my shopping list for the jeep grew. It was a blast though.

My tire came of the bead for the first time and had to change it in though snow., That was fun......

I still need to take it in to a tire shop to see if someone can give it enough air to put it back on. Next intall is a york for sure...
              Supe
              97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
              Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Nice write ups by both Terry and Jeri Lyn. Sorry I couldn't make it on Sat. Jeri Lyn. Fri was a blast. One thing is for certian, it's not fun being stuck, but it's usually a lot of fun getting that way. "It's all part of the adventure".
                It sounds like the score is Jeepers 1 Big Bear 1...we need a tie breaker. What da ya think????
                1997 TJ hp44/hp60-a lot of goodies

Comment

A tie breaker sounds good. I'm stuck on pavement this weekend. How about starting a new thread for a big bear run the 15th? Here's some photos:

Here's more photos-stop yelling!

Last edited by Jeri Lyn; 01-05-05, 10:55 PM. Reason: more photos!
                  Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Oh, and to answer the question, all it cost us to get towed out was our dignity!

Jeri Lyn
                    Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Sorry the pics are so late but I wasnt too sure anybody wanted them posted Ill upload them tonight and have them up tomorrow, there all pretty big files.

Oops I guess Jeri beat me to it!
                      Last edited by hurley37; 01-05-05, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeri Lyn
                        A tie breaker sounds good. I'm stuck on pavement this weekend. How about starting a new thread for a big bear run the 15th?
                        These pics are really making me jones. The 15th sounds good , hope I get my Jeep fixed by then.
                        “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                        -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Question for the Saturday bunch, how come you didn't chain up? Seems like the tire chains would have done the trick. Just currious...
                          [COLOR=Red] '91 YJ 4.O, Auto, 4" Superlift, 33x12.50 MT/R's, Detriot Locker, Warn 9000XDI, York Air, SYE, Belly Up...[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by TJSUPE
                            I think we definatly learned a few lessons, nad my shopping list for the jeep grew. It was a blast though.

My tire came of the bead for the first time and had to change it in though snow., That was fun......

I still need to take it in to a tire shop to see if someone can give it enough air to put it back on. Next intall is a york for sure...
                            What did you plan on doing if you rolled off two beads?
                            I am Savvy.

Comment

Originally posted by mrblaine
                              this should be a multiple choice question...

Comment

Originally posted by mrblaine
                                I guess if I popped a bead I would increase the air pressure in the rest of the tires to assure no others popped. I would also reset the bead with my York.

OK, maybe you have an excuse, but there were a total of five Jeeps pulled out by the snow cat. No one thought about chaining up???
                                [COLOR=Red] '91 YJ 4.O, Auto, 4" Superlift, 33x12.50 MT/R's, Detriot Locker, Warn 9000XDI, York Air, SYE, Belly Up...[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                                X