Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Chance Canyon 28th Nov

Well was another fun trip to Last Chance. It was good to see Ed and his daughter out there. For the most part it was a good run. Carnage was a slightly bent tire rod, bent rear bumper, and my poor crumpled license plate. My new jack mount on the back held up rather well though. Ed was lucky to not beat up his junk. Was really cold with the wind, but man was it worth it.

Inside the talc mine

The rest of the pics are HERE.
    [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
    [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Very Cool!

Ive been to Last Chance more times then I can count, yet Ive NEVER seen those mines...awesome. Do you have the GPS coords for it?

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
      Very Cool!

Ive been to Last Chance more times then I can count, yet Ive NEVER seen those mines...awesome. Do you have the GPS coords for it?

Tam
      I didn't think about marking it till you said something. I should have though. :doh
      [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
      [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Well it was a great time, I appreciate ryan meeting me for a run, I got to look forward to the fun things i can do when i get mine lifted some more, (But its come aways since i last did a run with ryan) and get some more armor.
        My daughter enjoyed it alot, Gave her some ideas on some inventions (She is in her 3rd YR at UCLA aerospace engineering) for space exploring vehicles. It was just a good time, the picture oppurtnity just couldnt be passed up in the talc mines, I just wish i would have put in the chip for the camera so i could have taken some pic (DUH!!)
        04TJ, 4.0 5spd
        4" rough country springs
        Nth degree arms upper and lower
        1" Currie MML/BL
        Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
        33"BFG MT's
        Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
          Very Cool!

Tam
          I dont have gps, but if you have a freinds of jawbone map, you can find it on there, If you come in from 14 north of where you come out of redrock canyon there is a sign pointing to schmidt tunnel, follow that and they will be on you right side, Or coming from last chance canyon, follow the signs to hwy 14 and they will be on your left a little ways off, Easily accesable with a car..
          04TJ, 4.0 5spd
          4" rough country springs
          Nth degree arms upper and lower
          1" Currie MML/BL
          Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
          33"BFG MT's
          Lock-rite in the front

Comment

looks like fun -
            JeepGal - easy to get to those caves - next time just go with and we will head there.
            Kirk
            1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Those are some great ROCKIN pics! We didn't see anything like that when we were there last hehe
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
              X