Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holcomb Valley

Well we're gonna be in Big Bear thanksgiving weekend witha bunch of guys from our club and we wanna run Holcomb valley on the 27th , but someone said the trails close starting that weekend... any truth to this??
    btw: the run is open to whoever would like to attend.

haven't heard that one but you'll probably run into a bunch of snow
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

yea... snow is fun...

im gonna call the ranger station there tomarrow i guess just to confirm things. Thanks

Comment

Let us know what happens. I am interested in going up.
        Supe
        97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
        Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

I wish I could go but my Jeep is a lil' sick right now. I found this though.
          The Big Bear Forest Service office can be reached at 909 866-3437 for detailed information about OHV areas, rules and regulations.
          “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
          -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

sadly there is no snow in big bear just about everything has melted i was up there last tuesday to go snowboarding and all the surrounding mtns were dirt/rock/trees not snow i dunno about the trails tho

Comment

I ran Heartbreak ridge last sunday and it had some snow on it.

Jason
              The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RUGD JP
                Well we're gonna be in Big Bear thanksgiving weekend witha bunch of guys from our club and we wanna run Holcomb valley on the 27th , but someone said the trails close starting that weekend... any truth to this??
                btw: the run is open to whoever would like to attend.

If you have room for any more jeeps I would love to go.
                2001 TJ lifted and locked.

Comment

We will be going up to The Holcomb valley and area this weekend, I will check on it and post
                  censored for having an opinion

Comment

Well here is a update on our run to holcomb, unfourtanetly we are not gonna be going that weekend, most of our club members are gonna be outta town so that leaves 2 of us and we already made arrangments to go to mammoth. However we are deciding on a date and from the looks of it its gonna be Dec. 11 which is a Sat. Ill give a heads up from now for anyone who would like to attend and join our club for this run. The Socal chapter of NAXJA is also gonna be there on a un-offical run with about 10rigs or so, so if there is interest from here it would be awesome to have 3 clubs(MJR,NAXJA & RuggedJeep) together for a big meet and great on the trail. More info will be posted on our site as we get closer to the run.
                    Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X