Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• los coyote--11/20

Thinking about Los Coyote on 11/20.Does anyone know the area good.Only been there one time.Would like to run all the good trials.How about it.
    95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

did they re-open?
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Last I heard, they were closed for off-road vehicles. Horses only.

You may want to call up there, before driving out. Let us know if you hear differently.

Tam
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

I heard the same thats its horse only too...

Comment

It Closed on the day after Labor Day.....

Comment

oh well,anyone have any good ideas for that weekend?
            95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

there are lots of good local ideas in the gallery!
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by scubatch
                oh well,anyone have any good ideas for that weekend?
                Might go and run Rowher that weekend or was it the weekend before. I'm sure you've been there, it's very close to Valencia.

B&T TJ

Comment

Rohwer sounds good. I can go on either Saturday, but not Sunday.
                  92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

Los Coyotes Reservation P.O. Box 189, Warner Springs, CA 92086, phone 760-782-0711 fax 760-782-2701, 25,049 acres, about fifty miles from San Diego between the Cleveland National Forest and the Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, east of Mount Palomar.

Confirmed...no 4 wheelers ever again. Closed since Labor Day and won't reopen for a couple of years and then only for equestrian touring.
                    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                    2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Working...
                    X