Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some pics from Gilbert MN (Iron Range OHVRA)

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pics from Gilbert MN (Iron Range OHVRA)

A few pics from yesterday's run in Gilbert, MN at the Iron Range OHVRA. It was cold and windy but the scenery and action more than made up for it. There is mud, wet rocks, treets, climbs, and lots of fun play areas. I was with the ZR2 group who were mostly stock so we mainly stayed in the more stocker friendly trails, especially since one of the trucks didn't seem to get any torque going to the front end. Still plenty of opportunities for fun especially on the wet rocks and a couple of the rock gardens we found.
    03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
    "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Nice red x's seabass.
    olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Works for me? Might have been a temporary thing with the server.
      "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Rockin pics! I can see em. How was the cleanup of the mud?
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I see 'em now. that looks cold. Oh, and I couldn't help but notice that you have already wrinkled up the front license plate, nice touch!
          olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
            Rockin pics! I can see em. How was the cleanup of the mud?
            eeeeeeeeh ... what cleanup? :confused: I'm waiting for the next big rain and I'll go park the jeep outside! The whole place used to be a big iron-ore mine so it was like driving through rust

And Brian, it wouldn't be an offroading trip without this on the FIRST set of rocks!

It's not the firt time I've reshaped that plate as it got banged around quite a bit in Moab as well but I don't think I had it in the same shape as my cali plate from the Rubicon trip before. I took it off this time though.

There are more pics in the album here.
            Last edited by seapahn; 10-18-04, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Looks like a fun place to go wheelin'!
              [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
              [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
              X