This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Bear 10-16-04

We are planning on a BB trip this weekend. Planning on doing some wheeling on Sat if anyone wants to join us. Probably the Usual runs, John Bull, Holcomb, or Gold Mtn. Open to suggestions.

We will most likely end up meeting at Fawnskin Sat morning. We will be up there no matter what, so if its last minute feel free to call me.
    949 280 6936.

I just noticed I posted this on the wrong thread. :oops: (all fixed :hat: )
    Last edited by cbremer; 10-11-04, 05:59 PM.
    Supe
    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
    Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Might show up.... just wondering how hard the trails are going to be? Will a stock jeep with a Novice driver be able to wind through them safely?

Thanks!

Comment

If you go on John Bull, expect some rocker panel damage.

Comment

Originally posted by anilorakt
        Might show up.... just wondering how hard the trails are going to be? Will a stock jeep with a Novice driver be able to wind through them safely?

Thanks!
        I am pretty new and got through fine. As Border Dave said, you will probably get some rocker panel damage.

You are from my neck of the woods, Where in Irivne are you?
        I am in Rancho Santa Margarita
        Last edited by TJSUPE; 10-12-04, 09:36 AM.
        Supe
        97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA

Comment

Also - if (when) you need to stack rocks to make it through a particular section, please UNSTACK those same rocks when you're done

Several of the clubs have put a lot of work into making the trails approach "difficult" status - and would like them to stay that way....
          Jeff
          OHV76V
          KG6TY
          You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Not a problem! Definatly like to keep the trails as hard as they should be
            Supe

Comment

Hey TJSupe, a friend and I want to tag along, but looks like we can't get up to Big Bear from Victorville until about 1ish. How /early late are you guys starting out and staying out?
              Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Well, we will be up there all weekend.

We can wait up for you. It will be only us, so that works out perfect. Maybe we can plan on meeting at the Fawnskin insetrsection at 1pm. Atleast we can get a half day of wheeling.

Are you guys planning on staying the night up there?
                Supe

Comment

Hey-That sounds great. i'm trying to get out of my committment, but it's family, so we'll see. We'll definitely be there by 1. I have your cell number. I will know definitely by tomorrow if we can make it earlier than 1pm. I'll let you know! Oh, and I live in Barstow so we're not spending the night up there, but we're up for whatever you have planned. :tongue:
                  Last edited by Jeri Lyn; 10-14-04, 04:50 PM. Reason: add more info

Comment

Lets hook up Sat for sure. Some one else ended up wanting to go. Keep my number. and call me tomorrow. if you want, you can PM your number to me also. I am just trying to organize meeting times, etc. I am leaving tomorrow at Noon so I will post before then If I come up with anything before noon.

Cool! Cant wait.
                    Supe

Comment

Woohooo! I can't wait!

Jeri Lyn

Comment

Working...
                      X