This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumpkin Eater 10-23

hey every one I have been out of the game for a few months actualy since july but any how me and two other jeeps are going out to play on the pumkin eater in stoddared valley and wanted to let everyone know so more could come down, I know there is a run to calico next week but it happens to be the weekend i have to work so any hooo, lets get out there and have a rocken good time at the pumkin eater

Do you have coordinates to this trail? We won't be able to make it due to prior commitments, but if you're camping over maybe we can make it on Sunday. Last time we were at Stoddard we couldn't find the Pumpkin Eater trailhead.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

when we went out for the high desert round up this is when we found the trail, with out knowing where any of these trails are you will never find them in stoddard valley even achy braky was difficult to find.

Comment

we've been on achy breaky a few times, and have that waypointed, but we didn't go to HDR last year so we didn't get a chance to check out the pumpkin.

we were actually interested in checking it out this weekend, but i can't find any info on the trail anywhere! rick got directions from someone last time we were there, but i guess the biggest problem is, like you said, everything looks the same out there.

we for sure hooked up with the trail where it meets achy breaky, in this pic:

The whole album is here: http://www.myjeeprocks.com/jeeps/laborday_04.php
        Last edited by sarah; 10-11-04, 11:40 PM. Reason: nice bumpers, i might add! LOL

Comment

*Closed* looking forward to seeing the trail report!!

Comment

Working...
          X