Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few Pics of my most recent trip

Cant remember the trail name at the moment...but was up around the Mormon Emigrant Trail if your familiar with the Lake Tahoe area.

2 poser pics

Now there is a nice view

Kinda hard to see but the front tire was stuffed pretty well.

SEMI action shot
    B R E T T
    87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Hell Yeah!!!! Looks awesome! I like that last pic. Looks puckering!
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I like that xterra ish plate in front of the roof rack ... it's a nice touch!
      03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
      "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Tires and lift looking mighty swell! Great pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
          Hell Yeah!!!! Looks awesome! I like that last pic. Looks puckering!
          lol...its a little deceiving because when the picture was taken i think the camera was tilted, you can see the trees arent vertical. but even still...it was a bit puckering

Seapahn; thanks dude...had a piece of sheetmetal laying around and decided to put it up there. It has become a home for my stickers now

Here's a pic of me being dangerously close to decapitation...
          B R E T T

Comment

Originally posted by JeepJunkie
            lol...its a little deceiving because when the picture was taken i think the camera was tilted, you can see the trees arent vertical. but even still...it was a bit puckering

Seapahn; thanks dude...had a piece of sheetmetal laying around and decided to put it up there. It has become a home for my stickers now

Here's a pic of me being dangerously close to decapitation...
            Cheater!

have you gotten rid of your rear sway bar yet?
            [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Cool pics, your Jeep looks good! How was the weather? Gettin' chilly up there yet?
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
                Cheater!

have you gotten rid of your rear sway bar yet?

holy crap you know what...i thought it was off, now that i think about it i took my rear sway bar off my old jeep, and not the new one. thats my next project.....i just was thinking the AAL was really stiff.

THANKS Chris!

Sarah; the weather was actually pretty nice when i went up there 2 weeks ago, low 80s probably. since then its gotten quite a bit cooler in the valley so im thinking it has up there too. highs are prob around 70ish
                B R E T T

Comment

Originally posted by JeepJunkie
                  holy crap you know what...i thought it was off, now that i think about it i took my rear sway bar off my old jeep, and not the new one. thats my next project.....i just was thinking the AAL was really stiff.

THANKS Chris!

Sarah; the weather was actually pretty nice when i went up there 2 weeks ago, low 80s probably. since then its gotten quite a bit cooler in the valley so im thinking it has up there too. highs are prob around 70ish

OH BOY!!! i really am going crazy...i just went out to look and it IS off, and has been off just about the entire time ive owned it. So i think the rear just doesnt flex because the aal is pretty freakin stiff...which it is, kind of a rough ride.....
                  B R E T T

Comment

Working...
                  X