Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Go Wheelin'

Hi To All,
    Its been a while since I've been offroad, and now that the baby has come, I am looking to hit the trail. For those that didn't know, yes we were pregnant, had a boy, Shawn Henry, and have been fairly home bound due to him being a little early. Now the good news, he's home, and I/we can get away for a little fun. I see most are busy modding in October, but any interest in a local trip? Must be a day trip as we can't be gone overnight yet. Big Bear, Calico, Palmdale, Rowher or maybe someplace I haven't been to before.
    Dave

Dave,

Welcome back and congrats on the baby!!!

I am so ready to hit some dirt and I think Loop Choke is interested too. Anywhere that doesn't required lockers is good for me.
    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Qubicon, still need to hit the rocks? Name your battle!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Congrats on baby Shawn Henry. We (king4wd and I) had a daughter a month and a half ago Tara Lynne.

I'm ready to hit the dirt also, but not the 30th. I have a baby shower to go to that day. The weekend after will be fine -- if I can find a babysitter.
        1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
        Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Let me know if anyone decides to go on the first weekend of next month. It would be great to meet some of you. I got 33"s on me jeep(thanks to D4x4Fish) but I think I gotta go to 35"s. Anywho let me know!

Comment

hurley37,

give those 33s a work out before thinking you need 35s. I went to Big Bear this weekend and had the small Jeep compared to everyone else (33s and open diffs). It was amazing what you can do with a little lift and some 33s. Of course if I have stock bumpers, my rear would have been toast
            Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

I may be up for a trip the first weekend of Nov. Most likely a Single day trip. Gotta see how my Work load will be then.
              Supe
              97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
              Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Awesome! Congratulations on your new family addition King4wd2!

Originally posted by king4wd2
                Congrats on baby Shawn Henry. We (king4wd and I) had a daughter a month and a half ago Tara Lynne.

I'm ready to hit the dirt also, but not the 30th. I have a baby shower to go to that day. The weekend after will be fine -- if I can find a babysitter.

Comment

WooHoo! Another one! Congrats Qubicon on your new addition also!

Originally posted by Qubicon
                  Hi To All,
                  Its been a while since I've been offroad, and now that the baby has come, I am looking to hit the trail. For those that didn't know, yes we were pregnant, had a boy, Shawn Henry, and have been fairly home bound due to him being a little early. Now the good news, he's home, and I/we can get away for a little fun. I see most are busy modding in October, but any interest in a local trip? Must be a day trip as we can't be gone overnight yet. Big Bear, Calico, Palmdale, Rowher or maybe someplace I haven't been to before.
                  Dave

Comment

Nagal,

I bought a 4" lift with intentions of buying 33's, but ended up with 5" in the front and 6" in the rear. I put some Goodyear Hummer tires(military) next to the 33's and they look like they'll fit, just gotta find 16.5 rims.

Comment

Originally posted by m1jeep
                      Awesome! Congratulations on your new family addition King4wd2!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Is anyone up for wheeling on 11/6/04? Somewhere close like Stoddard Valley or Cleghorn (is cleghorn even open?). Just because I'm asking doesn't mean I'm leading, I am not good at leading a trail. Let me know so I can find a sitter for Tara.

Comment

I got almost bald tires, but if I wear them down the rest of the way maybe momma will let me get new ones!!

Comment

Working...
                          X