Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Del Mine Rd

I need to hit some dirt and soon!

Anyone up for doing Del Mine Rd in Joshua Tree in October? I am pretty openned to any date except Oct 2-3.

This is a very easy run and can be done stock.
    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

I may be up for it. We can also hit Brooklyn mine. It is a smidge harder but can still be done stock.

Jason
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

Have not done Brooklyn mine. Did Blackeagle mine over Labor Day weekend. Was easy until I got to the big boulder blocking the trail.
      Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Not much instrest in this. I know its an easy trail.

I am up for anything around the end of Oct, just as long as I can get some dirt on my tires.
        Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

I think everyone is modding their Jeeps right now. At least we are! Should be running again sometime in October, we'll have to see how things go.
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

my jeep is all torn apart too.
            mods again
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Yup, Borla gave me a new header (free). Its a pain in the but trying to get that sucker in there.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                I think everyone is modding their Jeeps right now. At least we are! Should be running again sometime in October, we'll have to see how things go.

Any old Mods can be Forwarded to me :wink:
                Supe
                97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
                Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

What I have you probably won't want ... it's mostly stock stuff. But that's really the way to go!
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                    Yeah I get to start mods too this month!
                    [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
                    [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Yep, October is official Mod Month. Hope to have my underhood shower done this month, the shifters finished for the T-176/Klune/NP205 swap, as well as my rear disc brakes on the D60. Or at least started. Or at least thought out. Or.......
                      Jeff
                      OHV76V
                      KG6TY
                      You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Working...
                      X