Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarah
    Yeah you guys rocked!!

If we make it, I'm sure we'll be on the most advanced run this year. Woohoo! And, I'm sure we'll be making our own night runs too.
    Well sarah, Ifyou guys make it, you will have to stop by and say hi, Im taking my son as he will be the co-pilot again, but I actually got my wife to go, she probably wont go on any runs as she doesnt like the bouncing around, (I really dont think she trusts my driving, Well over 2 million miles in a semi with only one small accident) I got her to go with me here close to home and scared the X*&^X out of her,.. Hope to see you and rick there..
    04TJ, 4.0 5spd
    4" rough country springs
    Nth degree arms upper and lower
    1" Currie MML/BL
    Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
    33"BFG MT's
    Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Now if I pay my entrants fee for this thing can I bring a friend and his jeep? I mean we won't be participating in any of the ca4wheel stuff that day. He just wants to take his jeep out with me that weekend and I still want to go. Surly the trails can't be closed to everyone else, this is public land right?
      [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
      [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

10-4 Ryan. But those guys know where the trails are, so it's good to follow them around a little.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
          10-4 Ryan. But those guys know where the trails are, so it's good to follow them around a little.
          ah yes maybe I should just tell him another time.
          [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
          [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Well ryan, If you go let me know, I hoping my wifes surgery will be done just after the event, We had plans to go but a unexpected resurgery on my wifes foot may have put a wrench in the cog, I got the motor home ready to go, Just ordered my body and motor lift today, New rims and 33's on the jeep a week ago, All i need is the tow bar now..
            04TJ, 4.0 5spd
            4" rough country springs
            1" Currie MML/BL
            33"BFG MT's
            Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Can't Wait!

I am so pumped on PVD. That's all i've been thinking about lately. Last year my wife and i went up there alone and did some moderate trails, camping, and sightseeing. We loved it. This year will be better because i'll be in a group. That kind of gives me the confidence to try some harder stuff, and it makes it easier since all you have to do is follow, as opposed to navigate and drive. Should be fun. Can't wait. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys and putting a face to your posts.
              Steve
              2000 TJ Sport, 3 spd auto
              4.5" RE LA, 35" MTR

Comment

Steve,

We can't wait either. We were there last year and had a blast.

Is anyone else coming?
                I know it's us the Kings, H8pvmt, Stormtrooper, igofshn and 03jeepster.
                Otherwise, it looks like a small group this time.
                1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                Glad to be back in California!

Comment

We're out...aside from the fact that the Jeeps are laid up, thats an El Mirage/racing weekend.

Have a good time all!

Tam
                  2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                  Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Well count me in!! Wifes surgery is gonna be on the 16th so she will be going to veg for the weekend, Putting my motor lift and body lift in today (If all goes well this time) Hopefully get my tow bar also, and getting my JC fab rockers tuesday Motor home all ready and counting the days...
                    04TJ, 4.0 5spd
                    4" rough country springs
                    1" Currie MML/BL
                    33"BFG MT's
                    Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
                      We're out...aside from the fact that the Jeeps are laid up, thats an El Mirage/racing weekend.

Have a good time all!

Tam
                      We'll miss you guys!!!!!

We'll try to get along without you.

Good Luck at the race.

We'll see you there New One.

Comment

BTW, We will have a cell phone with us for Panamint. What days are you guys headed there? We hope to leave Thursday early afternoon.

Cell phone number is 760-953-5860. If you get the voice mail and it says, "Janet Davis's cell phone", you do have the right number. The cell phone belongs to my mom.

Of course, we'll be on CB channel 4.

Comment

I am not ENTIRELY sure, but the last I heard Goler Wash was closed. You may want to check before you go out there and find that you can't get through.

Jason
                          The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

The roads are still pretty thrashed from the flash floods that hit several weeks ago:

http://www.nps.gov/deva/Photos.htm

It appears Goler wash and others in the nearby area are OK. The east/southeast portion of the park is closed. Check out Death Valley's "morning report":

http://www.nps.gov/deva/Morning.pdf

Originally posted by loop choke
                            I am not ENTIRELY sure, but the last I heard Goler Wash was closed. You may want to check before you go out there and find that you can't get through.

Jason

Comment

OK.....Cool. I just wanted to make sure you guys were OK.

Jason
                              The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

Well barring any problems, Plans are on for panamint for me, got my motor, body lift and towbar brackets installed with not probs today, We'll be leaving friday am after the wifes doc appt. Getting my rockers tuesday from JC fab and hopefully have my cb mount done next sunday....
                                04TJ, 4.0 5spd
                                4" rough country springs
                                1" Currie MML/BL
                                33"BFG MT's
                                Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Working...
                                X