Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick's Wash 9/18

We met up with Loop Choke and his bud Brian to run Rick's Wash today. Rick and I rode along and had a blast! Here's Jason's new avatar:

To say the least, we had a blast! Pics to come...
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Hey, come on with the pics!!! I'm not gonna keep my interest in visitin Cali if you don't...
    04 Rubicon
    4.5" RE Super Flex
    1" BL
    CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
    Currie Anti-rock swaybar
    35" el cheapos
    Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

Where's the pix?????

I just wanted to say I had a BLAST!!!!! That was a gnarly little trail. I am now leaking transmission fluid everywhere. I hit the exact same spot out in Calico on Sunday morning. We did Doran. Skipped gatekeeper though. I would have tried it if there were more people around in case something happened.

I also wanted to publicly say that Rick and Sarah are some of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Not only did they show us around but then took us in instead of us sleeping in Mule Canyon in the wind like we were going to. We grilled lots of dead animal and feasted like KINGS ( and Queen for you Sarah ;0) But, they got their house rearranged in return........80P

Looking forward to next time and meeting more of the people in the club.

Now post those pix Sarah.........

Jason
      The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

for your safety

Loop Choke,

For your own safety, please keep all arms, legs and your head inside until the ride comes to a complete stop.

You would look funny teaching people combat fighting w/ a missing limb or two.

Sounds like you guys had fun, will be joining soon.

=)

JJ

Comment

Aw, you guys are so sweet. I started workin' on the pics while I was on the floor with my laptop, but then a bunch of excitement arose and furniture started flying around. Thanks for leaving your impact on the household! And dinner was wonderful, BTW. You and Brian rock!

Comment

Welcome JJ!!!!!!!! Can't wait till you get your Rubi so you can come out with us. These pix are awsome..........when we finally see them.......

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
              ...but then a bunch of excitement arose and furniture started flying around...
              DO TELL!

T
              2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
              Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
                DO TELL!

T
                well, Jason is quite the interior decorator!

Comment

Could you make me sound any more feminine?????? Excuse me while I belch and scratch myself..........AHHHHH.....Much better.

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by loop choke
                    Could you make me sound any more feminine?????? Excuse me while I belch and scratch myself..........AHHHHH.....Much better.

Jason
                    It's not a bad thing ... OHMYGOSH you guys should have seen the size of the rocks he was moving around on the trail, and he can cook some red meat like no one's business!
                    (there, how's that?)

Comment

That's better

Jason

Comment

Enough talk. Show us some pics.

Comment

Yeah, what he said!!!!!

Jason

Comment

Wow Jason, never knew you could do all that. I am so impressed.

JJ

Comment

Sorry, just got in from a birthday party. And I got a new computer! And it's not even my birthday! Priorities priorities ... LOL
                              Ok I will toss them in the gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X