Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pismo Beach pics

got there friday night camped till sunday had a great time, got a lot of riding in, weather was beautiful till sunday afternoon when the sandstorm started. Had some fun with XJ but didnt make it to far in 2wd and full pressure in the tires. :lol: :lol:

dont speed on the beach... cool cop though just gave a warning.

"stoly" our camp dog didnt like sand to much

awesome sunset, should have got the XJ in it :lol:

group shot with all our JEEPS

Comment

Nice Hooka!

And Nice Pics!
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Wicked cool! And nice RV ... hehe.
        We'll have to head up there this next year, we're always going to Dumont.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

we've been goin to pismo for years were thinking of doing our next trip to either dumont or glamis.
          The RV is great, we usually rent from here (LA) and tow it out there but last time we found this company called LovetoCamp which is located in Oceano dunes area you call reserve the RV and they deliver it to you on the sand, and pick it up when you leave its great, and price is reasonable.

Comment

Oh that's cool, we usually just tent camp in hopes of saving money to buy an RV one day ... Our first Dumont trip should be around Halloween, maybe we'll get some MJR peeps actually out DUNIN' THIS YEAR!!
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Nice pictures. I might be hitting pismo within the next couple months.

Comment

I can't see them. I see little red x's.

Jason
                The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X