This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Annual So Cal Jeep Show and BBQ

I have been contacted again by Riverside Chrysler/ Jeep to invite everyone in the Southern CA area to the 2nd Annual Jeep show and BBQ. It is on October 17th this year from 10:00am to 3:00pm. If you don't already have plans that day, this should be a lot of fun. I'll be there.....

There is going to be a " All Jeep Show and BBQ". There will be a catered BBQ Lunch, live band, goodie bags, and trophies for the "jeep show". It will be a lot of fun. I have been asked again to help get the word out. Last year was a blast even though we had ashes falling from the sky! Invited are any type or model of Jeeps, the more models represented the better! CJ's, TJ's, Liberties, Cherokees, MJ's, ZJ's, Flat Fenders, Grands, Willys, Jeepster's etc...... The idea is to have a bunch of really cool Jeeps show up to show off, set up from wild to mild, show Jeeps, rock crawlers, restored Jeeps, beat up and set up trail rigs, you name it! Everyone welcome.

The event is free, we just need to get in the registration forms. They need to be in by October 1st. Last year we had about 65 Jeeps come out. This was good considering the fires and such. This year we are shooting for 110 Jeeps!

If you would like to attend, please fax the flyer at the linked here:

http://www.dirtdevils.org/riverside-..._Jeepshow2.pdf

I'm sure the slots will fill up fast, so get you form faxed over soon! Also, if the slots are filled, you are still welcome to come and attend and walk around and eat! There will be lots to see and do.

Thanks for your time! Also if you would like more info, you can contact Jerry Clark in parts at Riverside Jeep at: 909-687-8600

Jerry used to be with Don-A-Vee Jeep and was involved in the Jeep friendly activities over there. It's gonna be fun, see you there!

It would be great to see more Jeepers there this year!

If you ave more questions email me at qthomas@pacbell.net

You guys Rock!
    Quinn "Macgyver" Thomas
    97 TJ
    64 CJ

So where is it held? I will definatly be there.
    Supe
    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
    Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

I think I answered my own question... :confused: Hey, its early......
      Supe
      97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
      Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

We are organizing a run that weekend (P.S., everyone's invited), maybe we can head down there with everybody.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Sarah,
          This sounds like a good time! I fax my form in this morning. I'll probably mail it in too in case my fax didn't get through. Keep us informed about the run, maybe if we all show up with trail dirt, dust and stuff we might get an award for dirtist club.

B&T TJ

Comment

i just faxed mine in... looking forward to meeting some of you there.

Comment

I'll be there
              UHH....DUUUHHH

Comment

any new info about this.... I faxed my form in a while back but never heard a response... was i supposed to get a response? lol. Can someone give me directions or a address to the loaction so i can map it, that would be great. Also what time should we be there ?TIA

Comment

Doesn't look like I'm going to make this. I'll be in San Pedro doing some mods for Miller next weekend. Take pictures.

B&T TJ

Comment

I'm not going to be able to come. I have 1 too many kids for the Jeep. I've got my three kids plus my neice and me. That won't work in a Wrangler. Sorry!!! Have fun.
                    1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                    Glad to be back in California!

Comment

So, who all went to the Jeep Show? I stopped in for a bit and finally got to meet Brad Kilby in person. He has one sweet Unlimited. What did ya'll think of the show?

Comment

See the "Past Runs" forum:
                        Here is the thread http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2923
                        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
                        X