• Show
Clear All

Soooo, too far, too hot, or just right?
    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by paulhead
      Soooo, too far, too hot, or just right?
      I don't think it will be too hot. We are thinking Stoddard Valley (Achy Breaky, Pumpkin Eater), or even Calico. Depending on who goes, we can do Rick's Wash too. Rick's wash is really really tough, but short, and there is a bypass for the whole trail.
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Count me in, I should have no trouble doing any day this weekend
        Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Maaannn I got work nite shift
          [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
          In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

so what are the dates, and the trails confirmed for this shindig?
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Rick's Wash Saturday,. Calico Sunday?!?!?
              [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
              SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
                Rick's Wash Saturday,. Calico Sunday?!?!?
                that is sounding pretty damn good. (we're still talking about labor day, right?) actually we could do rick's wash saturday early afternoon, and head out to calico after running achy breaky (on the way) and/or pumpkin eater in the later afternoon, and camp out at calico. now THERE's some wheelin for ya! (who's going to bring the projector??)

in case anyone didn't know, there is camping out by rick's wash, at stoddard valley, and at calico. let's cook up some beef!! also, fairview valley (rick's wash) has plenty of easier stuff if anyone doesn't want body damage

edit: this can also be nailer's bday shindig, ssssh, don't tell him
                Last edited by sarah; 08-30-04, 07:31 PM.
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Ummm...I think Chris and I were thinking later on in September.

Tam
                  2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                  Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

I'm done for the weekend. Need to head south to pick up some tires. Nice 35" MTR's. Like I said earlier, How about the 25'th at Last Chance for the side trail and some others.
                    1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

i might be down for that sarah. im gonna talk to the guys in my club tomorrow night, and see if anyone wants to do anything. what do you think of that sarah's plan paul? i'll see if anyone in the club wants to do miller, little closer for us
                      If it works, it's time to try something new

Comment

I probably can not do the camp out (mostly due to lack of camping supplies) but I am up for Saturday.... now to clear it with the wife
                        Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Originally posted by socalchef
                          what do you think of that sarah's plan paul? i'll see if anyone in the club wants to do miller, little closer for us
                          Well Sarah mentioned Miller being too easy but I'm down for anything, I need to get dirty, got the bug. I'm interested in Stoddard Valley. Got the bug, dirt, dirt, dirt.
                          “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                          -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by socalchef
                            i might be down for that sarah. im gonna talk to the guys in my club tomorrow night, and see if anyone wants to do anything. what do you think of that sarah's plan paul? i'll see if anyone in the club wants to do miller, little closer for us
                            Im up for miller, sounds like its not too bad for a semi stocker, (BB with 31's) Only day i can do is sunday so if anybody going sunday I am up for it, My daughter has been bugging me to take her and she will be home so it would be great..
                            04TJ, 4.0 5spd
                            4" rough country springs
                            Nth degree arms upper and lower
                            1" Currie MML/BL
                            Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
                            33"BFG MT's
                            Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Originally posted by igofshn
                              I'm done for the weekend. Need to head south to pick up some tires. Nice 35" MTR's. Like I said earlier, How about the 25'th at Last Chance for the side trail and some others.
                              Al, If there is anything I can do to help on your tire pick up let me know. You have helped me out plenty parts wise in the past. How far south are you going? You can crash at my place if you need to.

I would like to schedule that canyon run at last chance soon. Maybe 4-6 rigs. Dont know what the turn around point is if it ends and there will be some definite winching down backwards if it's a no go through. I was thinking, you, Erik, chris, me and maybe brian. There will most likely be some body damage so I thought it would be best to limit the run to those that are willing and have hard lockers,low gears and 35's {we'll let chris come on 33's cause he thinks he know how to drive } others are welcome, but be prepared for scrapage. We dont know where this trail ends, and there are some pretty serious waterfalls that I would not even want to drive down {we will be winching down backwards} if the trail does not go through.
                              ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
                              00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                              97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

bah, i forgot i've got a dumpster coming this weekend to clean out the shop. i have to pass.
                                If it works, it's time to try something new

Comment

Working...
                                X