Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Denied... Stupid Mud

Well, in case anyone has ever heard me mention how much I hate mud and East Coast wheeling, here is a prime example. This same obstacle could be negotiated easily if it were dry (I made it last year), but when it is all sloppy, there just isn't enough gerbil power in my minivan to make it.

If you don't want to kill 5 minutes of time watching me struggle, just know it is muddy, I rock the Jeep pretty hard once (Broke a LCA) and never make it. But hey, at least I can say I was the only JK to even attempt it.

https://youtu.be/ou2pu7CGH1A
    USMC F&AM

That is some slick snot.
    Rich

Comment

Whole new word compared to what we wheeled here.
      Check out .

Comment

Slick and snot are for sure two words that came to mind while I was out there. It really is an entirely different world, I'm either going to learn to drive in it or just give up, ship my Jeep to my sister, and then just fly out once a month to go wheeling. haha.

Thankfully I have spare control arms from my flop, so I'm going to rebuild the joints on all the arms and just replace it with the old one. My Jeep is soon to be a DD for me, so I guess I'm going to have to start taking it a little easier on things; or get better at driving on this stuff.
        USMC F&AM

Comment

it's cuz it was a 4 door... a 2 door would have walked right through it! LOL

Comment

Ooo, need rocks
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
            X