Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Rubicon Trail August 1-4, 2016

Here are a few pics:

If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
    KI6MLU

Nice! Ryan, how did the trailer do?
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Photos look amazing! Was the weather perfect like always? Is that David broken?
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Trailer was flawless! Here are my pictures

Comment

Comment

Thank you for sharing! Looks like you guys had an amazing time. Even room for a projector and screen? Those trailers make it so easy to bring extra stuff.

I wanted pictures, but they made me realize how much I regret not trying harder to make the trip happen. Next year I'll be looking at running July 30th through August 3rd based on my other annual trip to the Sierras.
            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Awesome pics! It looks like it was a great trip. Nice to see Buck Island Lake full of water.

This has me Jonesing to get some trail time in! Soon. Very soon.....
              [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
              Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
              [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                Thank you for sharing! Looks like you guys had an amazing time. Even room for a projector and screen? Those trailers make it so easy to bring extra stuff.

I wanted pictures, but they made me realize how much I regret not trying harder to make the trip happen. Next year I'll be looking at running July 30th through August 3rd based on my other annual trip to the Sierras.
                Will that be after the jamboree? Not sure if you can even get onto the trail during the jamboree
                no ing

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
                  Photos look amazing! Was the weather perfect like always? Is that David broken?
                  Yup! Had a weird noise, found a loose U-joint, went to change it out and found the axle shaft twisted. Through a new shaft in but it was still making the noise. Found that my body mount ripped through the tub and that was the noise! Luckily Ryan helped me bandaid it to make it off the trail. Its all fixed now thanks to Kurt!
                  no ing

Comment

Originally posted by GottaJeepDave View Post
                    Will that be after the jamboree? Not sure if you can even get onto the trail during the jamboree
                    That's the question. Last year the dates worked out between two large events and it was awesome. I looked, and I couldn't find 2017 dates for Jeep Jamboree nor Jeeper Jamboree so I'm not sure yet. I'm just going off of dates of my other event that has already published dates for 2017.
                    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Where is this? I wanna go...
                      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                      X