Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice looking set of rigs!
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Yes some really nice and capable buggies in the group

Comment

Joe 2 wheelin up a waterfall

https://vimeo.com/142834943

Comment

Im almost ready! Early December we should be ready!

Comment

Whats the club most of this group belongs to?

Comment

Originally posted by RallyeX View Post
              Whats the club most of this group belongs to?
              I am with MJR along with Art,Fred,and Joe. The rest of the group are mostly good friends of mine that come out together about once or twice a month. Some of the buggies are part of the No Limit Hammers group.This is a pretty informal group. We do about 3-4 big trips each year and I post up when I remember to.Some of us are going to Panamint Valley November 13-15th. Some people might head back to Cougar Buttes on Halloween. I think I am heading to Truckhaven December 4-6th or back to Cougar Buttes.

Comment

You folks have some very sweet rides. That area is very nice. Love the rock formations around there.
                focusing on what it wrong only denies remembering what is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Big had View Post
                  You folks have some very sweet rides. That area is very nice. Love the rock formations around there.
                  Cougar Buttes is definitely a fun area. You can bring a stock jeep, you can bring a front & rear steer buggy, and you'll have fun in either vehicle
                  [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                  www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Working...
                  X