Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Big Bear run July 25th

I'm looking for a few people who want to do a big bear run July 25th. Looking to run dishpan then whatever anyone is game for. Let me know who wants to go and where to meet.
    no ing

The trails are going to be flooded that day. Semi-annual meet and greet going on...not to mention a bike race...BB is just going to be totally crowded no matter where you go/what trails you do; JB, Dishpan, GM etc etc.... I'm running Motino instead.

Jeep Girl Lorie
    Jeep Girl

Comment

Who are you running motino with?
      no ing

Comment

I'm leading a pack of 10 rigs. Getting there Friday eve; camping Fri and Saturday nights. I didn't want anymore than 10 rigs; but if you're not feeling the traffic in BB and your rig is built for it, I can take one more.
        Jeep Girl

Comment

I'll let you know. Iv done the wash before and didn't have any problems. I'd still rather do BB but if it's too crazy i may meet you for sat.
          no ing

Comment

When we went July 15th, we ran Dishpan, Holcomb, 3no9, little John Bull, John Bull, and Jacoby Canyon and never saw another person. We had the whole mountain to ourselves. I have never seen it like that up there. Have fun up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Red rubicon View Post
              When we went July 15th, we ran Dishpan, Holcomb, 3no9, little John Bull, John Bull, and Jacoby Canyon and never saw another person. We had the whole mountain to ourselves. I have never seen it like that up there. Have fun up there.
              Thanks man. No one wants to go huh?
              no ing

Comment

i am intrested in going is this a day trip or are you camping

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEXP100 View Post
                  i am intrested in going is this a day trip or are you camping
                  I'd like to camp one night but it could be a day trip
                  no ing

Comment

If anyone is still wanting to go to BB ill be heading up sat morning and start dishpan on the northshore end. I reserved a camp site at crab flats site 16 for sat night.If anyone is planning on going bring $5 bucks, they charge $5 extra per vehicle.

If anyone is going remember no camp fires are allowed right now, just propane heaters and grills.
                    CB CH4
                    no ing

Comment

Youll probably still need a fire permit, you can easily get it online.
                      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal View Post
                        Youll probably still need a fire permit, you can easily get it online.
                        Already got it
                        no ing

Comment

Working...
                        X