Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Big Bear Trail runs June 13-16

Hey guys,
    I am up Big Bear for the next week and if anyone is up for a run send me a pm. I am running trails off and on with a few friends throughout the week. I am up for anything, like Holcomb, John Bull, Gold Mountain, Dishpan, white mountain, Whatever....A little rain tonight, but sunny the rest of the week.
    Kevin
    Now Yellow Rubicon LJ
    909-472-7071

Hello Red Rubicon,
    I believe it was you and two others on Holcomb Trail we ran into, I really appreciate what you guys are doing and didn't mind giving you guys a hand; after our introduction we collected about half a dozen beer cans along with a couple red drinking cups, it's a shame how inconsiderate some people are. Well, it's been about 4 years since I've been on this site and created a new profile (previous one may have been deactivated for non activity). Thanks again and look forward to future trail runs and possibly playing a more active part of a clean up with you guys!

- Steve

Comment

I was on Holcomb and was picking up trash as I came across it. I talked to a few people. It always amazes me how much trash people leave on our trails. Holcomb is looking good, with lots of plants growing.

Comment

Thanks to you both for maintaining our trails!

Steve, we haven't removed any usernames, I can help you find it and get logged in if you wish. PM, or email me.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Thanks Sarah, I found my old profile (951 Rubicon 01); if it isn't an issue I would like to keep the new profile name but will list me as a new member (originally joined MJR on 2/15/09). Well I'm happy to be back and looking forward to hitting more trails and participate in MJR events.

- Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon DNA View Post
            Thanks Sarah, I found my old profile (951 Rubicon 01); if it isn't an issue I would like to keep the new profile name but will list me as a new member (originally joined MJR on 2/15/09). Well I'm happy to be back and looking forward to hitting more trails and participate in MJR events.

- Steve
            Whichever you like, we're easy 'round here
            Let me know if you need anything.
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Steve,
              Me and Nick are the one's you talked to about the trash. Thank you so much for getting that for us. It really is a challenge keeping up with the trash that people leave. Although I have to admit, it's not near as bad as it could be. I've seen far worse. Thanks again for helping out and I hope we can meet up again on so dirty dusty old trail somewhere. I'll send you a PM with some info.
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
              X