Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Cougar Buttes May 15-17th

Hey guys,
    I am camping off Granite road by the restrooms all weekend, I will be out there with jeeps, buggies and a razor we just bought and be will trying it out for the first time. If anyone is around and wants to go play on the rocks, let me know. We bought a four door blue 2015 razor 1,000. It is brand new so need to break it in and maybe run Bullfrog in it. I will have my yellow and black Lj rubicon there too. I will have a sea breeze rv out there.
    Kevin

Are you part of Steve/Stu's group?
    Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Man View Post
      Are you part of Steve/Stu's group?
      Of course!!

Comment

I should be out there by 9ish Fri am. I have an Alpine motorhome with an enclosed trailer. Steve thought I would probably be the first there and to try to get as much flat area as possible. I will park near the bathrooms. I think we are expecting a pretty good sized group.
        Rich

Comment

I should be out there by 9ish Fri am. I have an Alpine motorhome with an enclosed trailer. Steve thought I would probably be the first there and to try to get as much flat area as possible. I will park near the bathrooms. I think we are expecting a pretty good sized group.
          Sounds good, thanks and I should be there by around 2:00 Friday. We are trying the brand new razor so playing with that , and jeeping too. I hope the rains ends early.

Comment

I plan on being out there mid morning Fri. Red Ram with a pop up camper towing a yellow JK.

Mike
            "They look Friendly" G. Custer

Comment

Sounds good Mike I will be out there around 2:00. Less rain out that way too. Should be done by dinner time. Head to granite off PowerLine and right to granite.

Comment

We are right at Granite and the powerline.
                Rich

Comment

We are right at Granite and the powerline.
                  See you in about two hours. East to drive there in our RVS'?

Comment

Had a blast! Until next time!

Running Miller and Yellow jacket Saturday for some newbs this weekend...sunday will be a scenic ride on 118/119 trails..open invite!
                    Jeep Girl

Comment

Working...
                    X