Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: My Trip to AZ

A few weeks ago, I took my buggy out to AZ to wheel with a couple friends out there. They took me to the Table Mesa area. Great spot. It's similar to the hammers, in the fact that, there are multiple trails that you can get to, from camp/staging area. I highly recommend a trip out there, if your looking for a new spot to check out.

I am in the black Zuk powered buggy, 5spd, 6:1 zuk case and 40's. My friends are in, black Jeep turned buggy. LS3, T400, atlas and tons. The white Jeep has 4.0, 5spd, atlas, on tons, and bald 43's. All of us are on sticky tires.

Here's a link to my YouTube vid. Enjoy

https://youtu.be/E3yLFNXGJuk
    It was like that when I got here.

OOppss. Nice roll.

It has been years since I have been there. We talk about going every year, but things seems to happen.
    Rich

Comment

You guys found a lot more fun than we had last year. Saw your buddies video of Bumble Bee,some of that looks like a hoot too.
      Bitchin video

Comment

Art, Bumble Bee is on par with Mattix. What you saw was the entrence to the trail. There was plenty more of what you saw, I was told.

Comment

Those are some sweet rocks! Nice video.
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

That is some cool stuff - I copied your video and posted it on my FB webpage to show my friends from the East coast, I hope you don't mind........

Comment

Originally posted by Trailabite View Post
              That is some cool stuff - I copied your video and posted it on my FB webpage to show my friends from the East coast, I hope you don't mind........

Share away. No worries.

Comment

looks like a lot of fun brother... happy to see your new toy is doing so well!

Comment

Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
                  looks like a lot of fun brother... happy to see your new toy is doing so well!
                  Thanks Brett. My little zuk is working great. But you know how it is. We always want it to work better. Lol. I'm waiting on my propane conversion kit to show up. Having a carburetor slowed me down a few times,on this run.

Comment

Working...
                  X