X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duude, I'm up for CB

I haven't been to CB for a while, I'd love to go back
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

That would be another thread Daniel, but IDTT at the Buttes would be a lot more appealing

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
        but IDTT at the Buttes would be a lot more appealing
        YES-It would be.
        LG
        Hav'n you along, is like loose'n 2 good men....

Comment

[COLOR="#800000"]:hijack:An interesting topic for another thread.:hijack:

I don't believe IDTT will be changing locations (at least for 2015.) There is nothing against starting your own thread for a run over at Cougar Buttes though!

I've wondered about having an annual "fall" run on MJR...there is always IDTT in the "spring" and the annual Summer Outing...but nothing really when the temps start to drop out in the desert. Interesting conversation for another thread.[/COLOR]
          [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
          Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

I think moving IDTT to CB is a great idea. For next year. But remember, this is Sarah's party so let's keep that in mind.
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
              I think moving IDTT to CB is a great idea. For next year. But remember, this is Sarah's party so let's keep that in mind.
              We'll let the main gurl decide eh

Comment

For anyone who's confused (sorry about that), this event is taking place at Calico, as it has been announced.

We are NOT changing the location.

What we can do is have a discussion around the fire pit at Calico about another location for next year - I'm fine with that. Moab anyone?
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Are we having the discussion around the fire pit in MOAB this year...I am confused!!!!��

Comment

Moab?! That would totally suck! Who want's to go to Moab? It's so lame...

[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Boy I just hope we all make it around the same camp fire.... haha
                      [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                      www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
                        Moab?! That would totally suck! Who want's to go to Moab? It's so lame...

I have yet to get there. No suck found here, yet.

Comment

Originally posted by HookandLadder View Post
                          Are we having the discussion around the fire pit in MOAB this year...I am confused!!!!��

I'll be there if you are hehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
                            For anyone who's confused (sorry about that), this event is taking place at Calico, as it has been announced.

We are NOT changing the location.

What we can do is have a discussion around the fire pit at Calico about another location for next year - I'm fine with that. Moab anyone?
                            Moab would be cool, still got to do Rusty nail and behind the rocks. Fun stuff in area Bum Fawk Egypt also

Comment

Originally posted by HookandLadder View Post
                              I love you guys but I'm seriously going to punch you when I see you teeheee (and everyone who has called asking about this thread LMAO)

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                                Moab would be cool, still got to do Rusty nail and behind the rocks. Fun stuff in area Bum Fawk Egypt also
                                We could do a trip this summer! I'm sure we'll be there a bunch.

Comment

Working...
                                X