Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: Fun in the Desert anyone?

Just wondering if anyone is going out to the Fun in the Desert? How was the turn out last year? I havent been in 4 years!

On the Rocks will be going. I think we have six or seven rigs. We go to support VV4W, since without their dedication all this would not available. I have gone most years since 1995, if my feeble old mind remembers properly.
    Rich

Comment

The event is this weekend, October 10-12 at Means Dry Lake near the Hammers Trails which were built and are maintained by Victor Valley 4 Wheelers. GPS: 34.411159, -116.515847 Look for the orange flags. Registration / safety inspection opens at noon on Friday and will remain open until 10:00pm. They open again at 6:00am on Saturday to serve any late arrivals. Runs begin departing at 7:00am Saturday. Dinner and raffle are Saturday night after the runs return to the lake bed. It should be a great event again this year.
      Never the last trail!:cactus:

Comment

I haven't been in a while but still dig the event. Many years of fun out there. I am doing adopt-a-trail work in big bear this weekend so I'll miss it. Ya'all have fun and scrape some rocks for me!
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

cool thanks alot for the info! Im hoping to go sat, and i guess real early :-)

Comment

Working...
          X