Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
    [COLOR="#800000"]Love to but I think the slave driver (Kurt, not Barb) has me working all day Sunday. [/COLOR]
    Bring the YJ and if YOU get far enough along on the CJ Saturday I'll allow you to go on this run. Oh look. A chicken!
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Just found out that 4 Wheel Parts can't get replacement tires for me until the first or second week of September. Figures... I'll just have to hope that the trail repair on my tire holds up.
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
        Bring the YJ and if YOU get far enough along on the CJ Saturday I'll allow you to go on this run. Oh look. A chicken!
        [COLOR="#800000"]Oh Gee...thanks so much![/COLOR]

Just found out that 4 Wheel Parts can't get replacement tires for me until the first or second week of September. Figures... I'll just have to hope that the trail repair on my tire holds up.
        [COLOR="#800000"]I hope to get mine this week! [/COLOR]
        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

[COLOR="#800000"]I hope to get mine this week! [/COLOR]
          My 35's are in... you can come borrow them
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I got patches and large plugs, what do you need to fix your tire more permanently?

Comment

I may be able to make this one, my last JB run on my 3", 31's and 2 lockers was a hoot !

Comment

Looks like I need to change the start time for this run. The NZ folks are coming in on Saturday, so the start on Sunday will need to be a little later. Let's meet at the Gold Mtn trail head at 10am instead. The calendar event has been updated to reflect this.
                [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                [/COLOR]

Comment

Actually, 10am makes it easier for us to get up there, since we have to drive almost 3 hours to get there. 10am it is
                  [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                  www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

[COLOR="#800000"]Met a guy on base in a built XJ, he was putting a locker in his 8.8. Told him about the run and he may want to come play as well. I gave him my card and we will see if he contacts me this week. [/COLOR]

Originally posted by sarah View Post
                    My 35's are in... you can come borrow them
                    [COLOR="#800000"]Mine came in too, so seeing you guys will have to wait until Christmas now. [/COLOR]
                    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Hobbled around outside for awhile today, got tires changed and drive slugs swapped. So upgraded to a most likely

Comment

Looks like I'll be working through the weekend so I won't make it. Bummer.
                        "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                          Hobbled around outside for awhile today, got tires changed and drive slugs swapped. So upgraded to a most likely
                          Yay! Don't damage yourself though.

Originally posted by 4xfiend View Post
                          Looks like I'll be working through the weekend so I won't make it. Bummer.
                          Sorry to hear that bro. I wish that you could go.
                          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                          [/COLOR]

Comment

MTR...just saying
                            Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                              MTR...just saying
                              Atleast with MTR's you can hear the radio

Comment

you guys have fun.im not gona make it to this one

Comment

Working...
                                X