Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Nice starry sky and some cool night time crawling, oh yeah it was hot

Joe had asked Fred and me for awhile now to do some crawling to see how his Sammi does.
    Well to sum it up quick it does very well. Nicely built buggy. Even though it was quite hot we had a great time at the Hammers.
    Met up at 7PM was still over a 100 degrees, fudged with the air shocks some then started off easy. Hit Clawhammer made short work of it, then on to Wrecking ball and Bender Alley. Managed to get crossed up there for a bit, but worked my way out of it.
    From there to Jack north, down to the end of sledge from there to Tackhammer and and Chocolate thunder. There Fred wanted me to light up the sky so had to fudge with the wiring of the light bar a little and then lit er up and drove up the rocky hill, sure lit it up nicely. Man I love that bar best 150 bucks I have spend in a long time. Don't want to light it behind somebody though.
    The clear night time sky was gorgeous, man the Milkyway looked beautiful, yup we spend a bit of time stargazing.
    At 3 AM we decided it was enough fun for the day, was still 90 degrees out. Anyway lets do this again it was a hoot for sure

Had a great time last night. Finally got to put the little Zuk to the test. Man, was I please. Had no problem keeping up with Fred and Art, in the rocks. In the sand, not so much. 1st time I've ever had JV all to our selves. I can't wait to wheel this thing some more. Big thanks to Fred and Art for showing me a great time. As Art said, Fred is a master guide.
    It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Sounds like fun. Put some fans in that thing to get some air moving.

Comment

Working...
      X