Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking like I will be making this. Got most my stuff done yesterday.
    Check out .

Comment

Ahole Fab will working on Nick's CJ. Gotta get this rig done. Ya'all have fun!
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Hey guys, is there room for 1 more?

Never ran these trails, but is a front locker sufficient enough to roll? Rear arb is leaking so only have a front locker at the moment. Me and my son would love to join you guys.
        YJ Stock
        BROSANDSISEMBROIDERY.COM

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal4X View Post
          Hey guys, is there room for 1 more?

Never ran these trails, but is a front locker sufficient enough to roll? Rear arb is leaking so only have a front locker at the moment. Me and my son would love to join you guys.
          Sure, come on down. I will be sitting in my silver 4 door Tacoma at the 138, 173 turnoff. Again, monitoring channel 4, phone # 760-220-7113. If you are coming but running late, a big no no, give me a call, Kevin.

Comment

looks like this is shaping up with a possibility of 8-10 rigs. Jeeps, Taco's and maybe some FJ's. Quite a diverse group. Should be fun. Kevin.

Comment

I'm in, just need to put some blood in my tranny and do a little hammering on the underside after last week's John Bull cruise.

See ya at 8am

Comment

Kevin, is there a number limit? I've got a friend with a Four Runner that wants to go. It looks capable.

Comment

I have to pass on this. I have a steering problem that I will have worked on on Tuesday. Next time.

Comment

I'll tag along if you don't mind
                    It's not what you have. it's what you do with what you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                      Kevin, is there a number limit? I've got a friend with a Four Runner that wants to go. It looks capable.
                      Everyone is welcome, no one is left behind, Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by Elusive View Post
                        I'll tag along if you don't mind
                        Sure come on down. You don't normally drive your Jeep that way?????? Cool make some great pictures, Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by stever View Post
                          I have to pass on this. I have a steering problem that I will have worked on on Tuesday. Next time.
                          Sorry to hear that. Did you try a bigger hammer?? Next time, Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by dktool View Post
                            I'm in, just need to put some blood in my tranny and do a little hammering on the underside after last week's John Bull cruise.

See ya at 8am
                            Cool, Scott will be sitting at the spillway parking entrance, and I will be sitting at the 138, 173 intersection. Should be a good day, Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
                              Ahole Fab will working on Nick's CJ. Gotta get this rig done. Ya'all have fun!
                              YEah right. Been hearing that shit for the last couple of years. You will be missed, hugs and kisses, Kevin.

Comment

Kevin and all, I'm out. One of my boys asked if I could help him tomorrow (Saturday). Have a great time and be safe!
                                SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                                MJR moderator
                                MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                                Jeep Patrol Leader
                                Reforestation Supervisor
                                Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                                Eagle Scout

Comment

Working...
                                X