Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember that big arse hog that was always at the gate at LCIR.
    LG
    Hav'n you along, is like loose'n 2 good men....

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
      Yes it is very limited access beats no access
      Do you have to know someone there to be able to wheel the trails? I was told that they reopened it and charge $10 to get in and $30 if you want to camp.
      WILL WORK FOR JEEP PARTS!!!

Comment

Nope it is only open for camping and hiking. Ya got to know somebody for a guided wheelin tour

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
          Nope it is only open for camping and hiking. Ya got to know somebody for a guided wheelin tour
          Alright thanks. I was going to go check it out when I thought it was open, but not going to waste my time now.
          WILL WORK FOR JEEP PARTS!!!

Comment

Seconding what Art said, this was posted on JustRuns yesterday:

Originally posted by Roger Mullins
            The Tribal Official confirmed that the Reservation is open to the general public for camping and driving on the graded roads but is NOT OPEN to the general public for 4 Wheeling on the trails.

He indicated that the Tribe is aware that some people have been sneaking in and 4 wheeling illegally. There have been posts on various websites that the reservation is open for 4 Wheeling. That is incorrect. I believe the Tribe will be taking steps to stop trespassers.

Some of us from TDS, SD 4Wheel and JustRuns have been working since last year on getting the Reservation re-opened, at least for pre-arranged Runs/Events. Those people who 4 Wheel on the reservation without permission could hurt those efforts.

I urge JustRuns Members to not damage our chances for access by trespassing.
            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Great looking trail! Thanks for the pics Art

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

I used to wheel there every fathers day weekend. Knew some of thew tribe members and would have a BBQ at their place afterwards. Would be great to see the place open back up again.
                OHV12V SBNFA OHV Volunteer

Comment

Working...
                X