Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Devils Canyon

Pooched a ride with Robert R on a TDS run. @Erik, Bob gives his regards. Couple snaps. Last time I was in the canyon was with Erik and a couple other MJR folks. Upper and lower falls stacked pretty good. But theres still some good rock to sand stuff that will fix you right up.

97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
    WEB site

Great pictures,and looks like some good fun!!
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Fun trail but quite the drive to get there, Jacumba is a long way's from Ontario

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
        Fun trail but quite the drive to get there, Jacumba is a long way's from Ontario
        It's a great trail. Worth doing. & thanks Vern for posting this. It's a long day from Esco, even.

Comment

The thing worth mentioning is the effort of TDs in keeping this trail open, even if it is on a limited basis.
          I had a great time when I got to run it, there's 2 bonus spots I would like to try sometime.

devils canyon (14) by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

devils canyon (8) by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
            The thing worth mentioning is the effort of TDs in keeping this trail open, even if it is on a limited basis.
            I had a great time when I got to run it, there's 2 bonus spots I would like to try sometime.

devils canyon (14) by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

devils canyon (8) by aartjestaartje, on Flickr
            Yeah... give it up for TDS!!! They deserve it. They give it back to the 4x4 community.
            As far as the bonus lines... got rear steer? stretchy frame???

Comment

111" wheelbase and 4 screaming squirels gets it done for me. Rear steer would be nice for that obstacle though. Love both those extendos though

Comment

111" wheelbase and 4 screaming squirels gets it done for me. Rear steer would be nice for that obstacle though.

I lke the CJ with the rear steer nice Jeep

Comment

Mo stuff on that run

http://www.icorva.com/index.php/15-o...nyon-4-27-2014
                  97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                  WEB site

Comment

Very nice pictures, the guy with the yoter that has a duct tape roof on it is entertaining, darn thing works pretty well and he isn't shy with it

Comment

Yep I wanna go back. Last time I ran it on 35's and a short arm. Fun fun fun
                      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                      X