Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Sweet JK video in Moab - of interesting trails I've not seen before

I stumbled across this sweet video featuring 4 door JK's that are very nicely built. I don't recognize quite a few of these MOAB trails, but man do I want to run them some day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jXTL6dOdQc
    Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
    Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
    HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

It's the next area I want to visit in Utah, lot closer than Moab and every bit as good.
    About 30 miles East of St George or you can go to the local 4 wheel clubs Winter on the Rocks in January

Comment

Utah looks like fun
      [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
      www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
        It's the next area I want to visit in Utah, lot closer than Moab and every bit as good.
        About 30 miles East of St George or you can go to the local 4 wheel clubs Winter on the Rocks in January
        Been to Sand Hollow a number of times. There are some "interesting" trails there. The two campgrounds are nice. We always choose the full hook up area, but the sites near the sand are good also. I have never stayed in them. You want to do your reservations on line as soon as you can to get the sites of your choosing and to get them together if a group.
        Rich

Comment

What the hell? Do you have to have a JK to get sponsored these days? Or maybe only JKs get sponsored......
          Sad.

Regardless, the St. George area is on my short list now.
          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
          [/COLOR]

Comment

Yeah might be time to sell and buy a JK. Like those trail runs.
            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Working...
            X