Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Big Bear on April 5 and 6th

Gonna be hitting up Big Bear over the 1st wknd of April if anyone is interested in running it with about 5 of us from san diego's jeep forum. Be nice to finally meet some of you guys.
    Anyways, are there any trail issues/things to be aware of up there right now? Closures etc?
    1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Big Bear

Originally posted by brokenujoint View Post
    Gonna be hitting up Big Bear over the 1st wknd of April if anyone is interested in running it with about 5 of us from san diego's jeep forum. Be nice to finally meet some of you guys.
    Anyways, are there any trail issues/things to be aware of up there right now? Closures etc?
    last saturday, we ran gold mtn & Johnbull. dry everywhere, 0" snow. just like summer time.

Comment

Im down for meeting up with you guys on Saturday. Do you know where your meeting up here and time yet. Bensweather is saying snow for Tuesday and Wednesday up here but ya know how that goes it will probably be gone by Saturday even if it does snow. Jess/DzrtRat
      I did it just the way you told me too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DzrtRat View Post
        Im down for meeting up with you guys on Saturday. Do you know where your meeting up here and time yet. Bensweather is saying snow for Tuesday and Wednesday up here but ya know how that goes it will probably be gone by Saturday even if it does snow. Jess/DzrtRat
        We are meeting at the discovery center at 8am and probably then heading over to the back side of john bull then see what's next. channel 24 and pm me for my cell..

Kevin

Probably about 7 other rigs as of now...
        1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Sounds good Ill PM ya
          I did it just the way you told me too!!!

Comment

Working...
          X