X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: Sidewinders this weekend

Any other folk going?

http://www.sidewinders4wheelers.com/

Tony Pellegrino and I will be parked right along the 95. You can't miss Tony's yellow motorhome and trailer. Stop and say HI.
    Rich

Wish I would of known sooner I would of gone. Next year.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

My friend Steve Sourapas will be there with Cody and Stuart too. I was going to go, but heading to Moab the following weekend.

Comment

So how is the new LJ?
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
          So how is the new LJ?
          The new LJ is my perfect jeep. Long wheelbase auto 35's on the nth degree long arm smooth on and off road. It really does great off road. Look forward to Moab and keeping it upright. I like all the room too. The new 35 inch tire was a good choice as it works just as good as my 37's did. Climbs ledges much better too.
          I just added rear tube fenders to it as well.

Comment

Rich – had a good time with you & Tony on Pit Pass yesterday. Don’t break anything at Havasu.
            Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by Red rubicon View Post
              My friend Steve Sourapas will be there with Cody and Stuart too. I was going to go, but heading to Moab the following weekend.
              Spent the evening with all of them at Brian Smith's this evening.
              Rich

Comment

Originally posted by CVD View Post
                Rich – had a good time with you & Tony on Pit Pass yesterday. Don’t break anything at Havasu.
                Cliff
                Hi, it was a good time.
                Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Man View Post
                  Spent the evening with all of them at Brian Smith's this evening.
                  Tell Steve that Kevin says no roll overs...have fun.

Comment

Here is a little crack you had to do correctly, or fall into it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uwT...ature=youtu.be

This was not part of the event and is a trail blazed by Rick Mooneyham and he calls it NO NAME. I think I did the above pretty good with Rick spotting me. Probably the hardest trail I ever ran. I think we started with 9 rigs (3 of them Bomber's) and had three breaks. One of the guys broke at the first waterfall and had to go down backwards, the second broke a rear axle at the above location and I broke a pinion shaft a bit after the above.
                    Rich

Comment

Sweet video, not gonna happen with a stick shift fer sure

Comment

Working...
                      X