Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Cougar Buttes- March 8th

Anyone up for Cougar Buttes?

I'm still learning my way around CB, but want to get out there again.

For the stuff I like to do out there, you should be lifted, have sliders, at least 33's and depending on the line you take, a locker is helpful. There's bypasses all over the place..so you can choose your level of difficulty. Let's meet at Hwy 247 and Camp Rock Rd.The run is Saturday, March 8th. It's a bit of a haul for me at 3 hours to get there. Let's go 2 options:

1) Day run only- meet at 930am at Hwy247/Camp Rock Rd. From there, we'll drive down the road 5 miles to Cambria Rd and air down

OR if anyone wants to camp Saturday night with me

2) Meet at Hwy 247/Camp Rock Road at 745am, go grab a spot to camp, unload and get set up.. Meet everyone else at 930 at Hwy 247/Camp Rock Road

If you want to do this run, just let me know which option you're up for. If I have to drive home after wheeling, I won't die, it's just better for me to camp....Plus, I usually always camp when I wheel. It's the other half of the fun for me! And that's when you have a chance to really talk and get to know people.

For anyone choosing option 2, please make sure you pack wood. It's cold!! And what's camp without a campfire right?!

Hope some of you want to come out! And if you do and you know the area, you're more than welcome to step in ad lead. I don't have a problem doing so, just so long as everyone understands, I don't know where I'm going all the time out there LOL ..it's why I need to keep going back!!

If you've never been, There's pics on my website in the gallery. www.IH8RDS.com

Who wants to go play!?

Lorie
    OlllllllO
    Jeep Girl

I'll see you out there Lorie. However I will be in my truck ,since I sold the Cruiser. I'm still waiting for my Transfer case skid plate. Hopefully it arrive by then. Kevin.

Comment

That's cool Kevin! You know how it is out there..you can go around anything you don't think you can fit through etc.

Are you meeting me at 247/Camp Rock Rd at 930? Or just hoping for another chance meeting? P
      Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
        I'll see you out there Lorie. However I will be in my truck ,since I sold the Cruiser. I'm still waiting for my Transfer case skid plate. Hopefully it arrive by then. Kevin.
        Oh man ya sold black beauty, that must have been like a bad divorce. Gonna buy a buggy?

Comment

Still got my Jeep listed in the Trader.

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
            Oh man ya sold black beauty, that must have been like a bad divorce. Gonna buy a buggy?
            Kevin - I liked that Bumble Bee too. It looked like an old FJ should. Hope we still see you on the trail!

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
              No buggy. Playing with my truck with the intention of going out and looking at, some of the things I've seen. I've seen a lot from the seat of a truck. Now I want to go look at them. Sold her to my friend Carlos, so she'll still be around. Kevin.

Comment

Oh man seems like it's a sell out year all the good ole Jeep we know are getting sold

Comment

I'm needing some cash flow right now - but keeping the JK

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
                    :omg:

That truck does get around pretty good!

Comment

Originally posted by jonah View Post
                      :omg:

That truck does get around pretty good!
                      I raised it 4 inches, new wheels and tires, and skids. It won't go where the Cruiser did, but it can do things the Cruiser couldn't. Oh the Camaro will be gone next week, putting a posi in for the new owner. Anybody need a Detroit locker 35 spline?

Comment

Hey Kevin..Im starting a list on another site. Let me know where you're planning on meeting us.
                        Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                          Hey Kevin..Im starting a list on another site. Let me know where you're planning on meeting us.
                          I'll meet you at Camp Rock, and 247, Kevin

Comment

Sure thing Kevin! Just a few us right now..may get a few more.. I'm camping too, so I'll be there for the early meet, then set up camp and meet whoever else is coming out at 247 /CRR!
                            Jeep Girl

Comment

As info guys....

There is a District 37 race being staged out of CB this weekend.... lots of people and lots of camping.... I will be there for both attractions...

Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X