Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did a SD winch on mine and it made a big difference. But I think a 6" stretch on 35's is the way to go also.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

It's already in the plan.... Spending this yr to knock out debt. car payments, cards. etc.. Then its on to a rock jock rear, outboard coilovers, genright stretch, alien tank, stretch corners and 4 link... And the SD winch will still be in the front for giggles.
      1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Also think about the radius arms in front.
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

I have my jeep loaded up behind my RV and just hope it is worth the big drive out. Love this event but hate to get stuck in the mud with RV and trailer. Well wish me luck, we are staying off Veronica road. It is supposed to easier to park RV and trailers there.it should be fun but muddy! I am hope to some MJR people out there.

Comment

I hope the weather turns for the good for you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by RonR. View Post
              I will be heading our HOPEFULLY Thursday night, for sure Friday morning...(not sure yet were I will be camping)...have room for one more on the Calcite Mine Run?
              If so, what time are you planing on heading out?
              Weather has changed my mind about TDS....think I'll head to Big Bear for a Saturday snow run...those that head to Truckhaven have a muddy good time!

Comment

Well the weather wasn't a factor out at TDS this year. Must admit that when we hit Indio, with the wind blowing and the dust blowing across the road I was thinking what the heck are we doing out here. Scott, Russ and I were up early Sat. and the weather was perfect. Went to bed late and up early we did the run, then back to camp for lunch then loaded up and headed to Barrego Springs to look at the metal art. What a cute little town. Ran back for a steak dinner, then off to the raffle. Missed getting a set of tires by one number. #75191 won, we were #75192. That sucked. Then the fire works show which was awesome. Headed back to the motorhome, and got into a game of rummy with my grand daughter, and played till bout midnight. Up early Sunday and went for a run to the Calcite mine. It was long 48 hour marathon by the time we got home.

Comment

I also had a great trip with very little sleep. We did run the main trail and the Blue lines were fun.We did runs all day and night runs until 2:00 AM.We pulled a couple rolled over rigs up right at about 1:00 AM( they had been drinking so I was a little angry but still needed our help) in the middle of the desert so that was crazy.I ran into Scotty Sunday at the Calcite Mine but did not realize it was him without his dad's Black and Yellow Toyota there. I camped with and ran trails with a lot of Buggies and with two guys who raced in KOH and finished high up and they take lines that my new LJ really should not do. We had a blast and really nice weather overall with no rain and only some wind. Here are some pics.

Comment

Looks like a fun event out there. Might have gone, but my JK had
                    "death wobble". Found the culprit today....had a blown front shock.

Comment

Working...
                    X