Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

funeral services for Ron Griffo (bigbearWheeler)

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: funeral services for Ron Griffo (bigbearWheeler)

Sadly Ron Passed Away January 15 Th. I'm Attaching Information I Recieved Via Email......Ron came down w/ the flu around Christmas. Things turned bad quickly and Rhonda took him to the local Big Bear Hospital. Shortly after he was transferred via helicopter to Redlands Community Hospital for pneumonia and continues to be in the hospital as we speak. His condition is serious. He is in ICU, experiencing respiratory  failure and is on a ventilator, thus he's unable to speak. He's also being kept sedated w/a variety of IV drugs. Sadly Ron Passed Away Jan 15 Th, ....
    Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) is a life‑threatening lung condition that prevents enough oxygen from getting to the lungs and into organs
    Hello All,
    Thanks for all your kind replies from my last email. I've been in touch w/ Rhonda. Needless to say, she's taking things hour by hour. I know your support means the world to her. Arrangements have been made for Ron. Hope to meet you in person and share our good memories of our great friend.
    When:    Saturday, February 1, 2014
    Time:    1:00 pm
    Where:    Calvary Chapel
        713 Stocker Road
        Big Bear Lake, CA 92315

Reception immediately following.

Big Bear Trail Riders has set up a donation fund for Rhonda. Please visit the website www.gofundme.com/6d9neg for details.
    I did it just the way you told me too!!!

Thanks for posting this. I wouldn't have known otherwise. I liked Ron and will miss him on the trail.
    Mike
    "They look Friendly" G. Custer

Comment

Working...
    X