Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Wrecking ball and Outerlimits

Met up with Freddy at the lake bed yesterday for a lil bit of fun
    We decided on Wrecking ball to start the day, trail was improved by the weather
    Other than we managed to not nail the waterfall and the bypass for it is about worse than the waterfall, it was just a fun run. Took awhile for Fred's heart rate to come back down, but all in good fun.
    After Wrecking ball the choice was either Spooners or Outerlimits. Outerlimits it was, such a fun trail, just didn't want to demolish my hood again. Outerlimits never dissapoints such a fun trail. Ran into John Currie, John Rocha and Gerald near the end of the trail. Was nice going till the end that last obstacle just seriously screws with me. All in all a great day, Jeep is slightly worse for wear, guess it's time to try and straighten the tierod

Few pics from Outerlimits

Outerlimits (2) by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

Outerlimits (3) by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

Outerlimits (1) by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

Outerlimits (5) by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

This one is called between a rock and a hard place.

Outerlimits (4) by aartjestaartje, on Flickr
    Last edited by aw12345; 01-20-14, 10:03 AM.

I got to get out there with you guys one of these days. Maybe a shake down after the shave.
    Check out .

Comment

Doing a complete rebuilt are ya. Any idea when you are done with this round Chuck?

Also when you really twist the front axle up does the front ARB cycle the compressor a lot?
      If so I might have stumbled on a fix for it
      Last edited by aw12345; 01-20-14, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Not really a complete rebuild just finally getting to somethings that have been on my ever growing list. Been neglecting the Jeep.

Never really notice that. Last time I was out I had issues with the pressure switch.
        Check out .

Comment

Still want to add a low pressure switch wired to a idiot light. That way I know when I run out of air, compressor on average only cycles once day if that on my setup

Comment

Working...
          X