Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Bullfrog Run - Cougar Buttes

Planning on doing a Bullfrog / Hard Rock run at the Cougar Buttes.

Date: Sat. Jan 18th.
    Meeting place: Camp Rock & 247
    9:30 am
    Some will be camping Sat. night.

We'll do a mixture of the trails out there. This will be a good run for those with lesser built rigs or for those who want to do the optional obstacles out there. Weather should be great. Haven't had the Jeep out in a couple of months.

I've planned to be working on a friends jeep on the 18th, but if we delay it, count me in for sure.

Will post up later with my updated plans if they change Can't wait to get back to the Buttes ;-)
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Mike!

Just heard from the production company..they are bringing the full on crew to film me. The Jeepeater is going to be a spot they're going to want to spend some extra time..something about jibs etc..video production talk... It's a big deal for me this Saturday and Sunday. A script is coming my way tomorrow. They're going to have 1 Jeep and get the equipment from one place to another when not walking the trails. Just a heads up....anyone coming will be asked to sign a piece of paper stating it's OK if they use the footage if their Jeep is in that particular frame.

Bernie sold his TJ today so is looking for a seat now and that just leaves Skylar and another guy I haven't met yet. OC949.

Production guy (Jason) says they shouldn't slow us up too much ..but I just wanted to let you and anyone else know who was thinking about coming. We're shooting for a reality show pitch, Goodyear and Jeep...he already has connections/dealings with the Travel Channel..this is going to be FUN!!! I'm chasin' that dream!!

Ohhh, and 1 more..Don
      Last edited by I H8RDS; 01-13-14, 09:34 PM.
      Jeep Girl

Comment

Sounds fun - I wonder if I should buy a new shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
          Sounds fun - I wonder if I should buy a new shirt.
          Nah but some nice stickers of your business on the doors of your Jeep wouldn't be a bad idea

Comment

Maybe so....

Comment

Wish I could make it. But will be at champagne lake's getting older and playing golf. Have a great time and take lots of pictures.
              IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                Wish I could make it. But will be at champagne lake's getting older and playing golf. Have a great time and take lots of pictures.
                Lucky.
                Check out .

Comment

So Mike...I have about a half a dozen or so coming..I may get a couple more, but nothing huge.

Meeting the producers and crew tomorrow after work!! Wooo Hoooo!!!
                  Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                    So Mike...I have about a half a dozen or so coming..I may get a couple more, but nothing huge.

Meeting the producers and crew tomorrow after work!! Wooo Hoooo!!!
                    Should be a fun day out there. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Hey Mike! Normally I'm leading all the runs and know my lines etc. I've only been out there once or twice and the last time was a year ago. Think about where you're going to want me in the line up with the production crew..here's what we've got so far.

1. IH8RDS Lorie
                      2. Don Alexander
                      3. Skylar
                      4. 949OC
                      5. Brett and friends

Bernie and Vanessa-just sold the Jeep, Bernie needs a seat. Vanessa will be chillin in the RV.
                      Jeep Girl

Comment

I think I had posted interest in this run. I had to fix a few things in the front and thought I would be ready. The Santa Claus that drives the brown sleigh left me a box to install. More later and have fun this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                          Planning on doing a Bullfrog / Hard Rock run at the Cougar Buttes.

Date: Sat. Jan 18th.
                          Meeting place: Camp Rock & 247
                          9:30 am
                          Some will be camping Sat. night.

We'll do a mixture of the trails out there. This will be a good run for those with lesser built rigs or for those who want to do the optional obstacles out there. Weather should be great. Haven't had the Jeep out in a couple of months.
                          Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
                          I've planned to be working on a friends jeep on the 18th, but if we delay it, count me in for sure.

Will post up later with my updated plans if they change Can't wait to get back to the Buttes ;-)
                          Hey Mike, I might be able to join you on this run. I have few things to get done on my JK this Friday. Hopefully they will get done in time.

Daniel, if I make it maybe we can caravan together. It looks that you're in Westchester and I'm in West LA.

Joe.

Comment

Had a conversation with the production company..they will be scaling back the amount of people and equipment on this run and have scheduled a 2nd one with me after the Hammers to make sure we get everything we need before sending it into Jeep, Goodyear and Travel Channel. There's just too much to do and shoot..they don't want to hold us up.

We'll see ya out there Mike!
                            Last edited by I H8RDS; 01-16-14, 04:19 AM.
                            Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by sjchoueiry View Post
                              Daniel, if I make it maybe we can caravan together. It looks that you're in Westchester and I'm in West LA.

Joe.
                              Joe, it looks like I won't be making it this trip, sorry! Next time though, yea I'm all for a caravan I think I'm usually the only one coming from the west side.
                              [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                              www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Working...
                              X